The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Not sure why anyone has a problem with Spurs being in the final. They've more than deserved it after their performances against Man City & Ajax.

It's depressing because in most people's recent memory Spurs couldn't even finish above us. The trajectory of both clubs is vile.

The trajectory of ours has been vile. Personally can't manage to be bitter about Spurs developing as a club, building a good side and having a great manager achieve something like this. Sure, not too long ago we were at a similar level, they got better, we got worse. That's football for ya.

Guest covmag

What’s the Spurs problem ??

All English final, fucking brilliant, 2 cracking clubs, 2 amazing comebacks.

Few of their fans are knobs but in truth we all have them, I truly only hate one set.We know who.

Shame about the result. Such a boring final.

Aye canny boring :lol:

Basically just a Premier League game with two teams I envy/dislike. Shit final.

Agreed. We have this matchup at least two times every single season.

I hate football. :(

Its depressing, however I probably want Spurs to win the Champions League final just because its good for football to have a first time winner, but it feels wrong they are in a Champions League final.

Can't agree with this at all like. They're doing it the right way building from within and probably deserve it more than most.

:lol: Man, imagine how this feels, man.

Three guys I work with are Liverpool fans. This morning was unbearable. :lol:

They’re all really nice about it, it’s just hard watching people be happy because of football.

:lol:

This has to be it, right? We can now dispense with the Football board of this forum? Liverpool and Spurs in the Champions League final, a battle of utterly insufferable bastards on the grandest stage of them all. There is no longer even theoretical hope that football will ever be good again for NUFC and all our fans hate one another :lol: We can pack up, right?

I’ve even watched some postseason basketball games, man. :lol:

Anyway, two good teams in the final. Should be decent to watch.

I’ve come to believe that every team’s fanbase are predominantly cunts (ours included) so I don’t really have any particular dislike for any teams. Would have been nice for Ajax to do it before that team gets gutted but it wasn’t to be.

I hate football. :(

Its depressing, however I probably want Spurs to win the Champions League final just because its good for football to have a first time winner, but it feels wrong they are in a Champions League final.

Can't agree with this at all like. They're doing it the right way building from within and probably deserve it more than most.

I agree there is lots to admire about Spurs and they have done things the right way, but it just feels weird to see them in a Champions League final.

This is great for rgw national team. Means that in the Nations League, England will go into the knockouts with some actual winners on the field.

Sterling

Walker

Stones

Then either of Henderson(who has a League Cup but who cares?), Alexander Arnold, Trippier, Winks, Kane, Rose, Dier, and Dele Alli added to the list.

Man Utd must be slitting their wrist.

Man City dominating. Liverpool amazing. Giving OGS the job and not throwing everything at getting Pochettino.

Beautiful.

Brilliant that all the top six can be in the CL next year except for Man U. Poor bairns.

Man Utd must be slitting their wrist.

Man City dominating. Liverpool amazing. Giving OGS the job and not throwing everything at getting Pochettino.

Beautiful.

Brilliant that all the top six can be in the CL next year except for Man U. Poor bairns.

Interesting - I think Eng is only allowed 5 so say Spurs and Arsenal win - Chelsea miss out