The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest chopey

Can you pull out of a tackle when your sliding across the ground ?

Doesn't matter. He's fouled their player getting nowhere near the ball. Why should that be different to two midfielders going for a ball like that?

He misjudged it and certainly didn't leave his foot in to hurt the keeper, the keepers reaction got Gayle the card.

Gayle has done absolutely nothing wrong there.

Apart from fouling the keeper? :lol:

I mean he has to go for that, and he doesn't follow through fully. You can see he pulls his legs back, but the momentum from sliding means he does make some contact which is inevitable.

Risk you take though innit.

Yeah, perhaps. As others have said the silly behaviour earlier on has cost him, so he can't complain really.

Can you pull out of a tackle when your sliding across the ground ?

Doesn't matter. He's fouled their player getting nowhere near the ball. Why should that be different to two midfielders going for a ball like that?

He misjudged it and certainly didn't leave his foot in to hurt the keeper, the keepers reaction got Gayle the card.

Not many yellows are 'deliberate' though. If Morrison and Hourihane slide in together like that in the centre-circle and one of them plays the ball with the other late (like Gayle there), he's booked for it.

Maddison pretty much fit in straight away at Leicester and I think Grealish is a comparable talent.

I do think Grealish might be a better player though. Seems to have more patience and composure in his decision making.

:spit:

:lol: we'll see I guess.

Big fan of Grealish. Looks a smarter player IMO. More of a pass and move Arsenal type of player if that makes sense.

Think he's quality.

Guest chopey

Wba staying down increases out chances of getting Rondon permanently so good result.

If Ashley is here next season Rondon won't be.