The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Big fan of how easy it is to watch these games, though. Smart TV app, the mobile apps work with both Chromecast and Apple TV, there's apps for games consoles.

Compare it to how shit Sky Go is...

Sky go literally works on all them devices

I'm yet to find a Sky Go smart TV app, or ever see the Chromecast logo on a mobile app.

Big fan of how easy it is to watch these games, though. Smart TV app, the mobile apps work with both Chromecast and Apple TV, there's apps for games consoles.

Yep, this is the future. In 5 years or so each round of matches will be like this imo. No reason why they can't do a version of NFL Redzone for each round either. We'll see tomorrow night.

Yep, this is the future. In 5 years or so each round of matches will be like this imo. No reason why they can't do a version of NFL Redzone for each round either. We'll see tomorrow night.

One of the papers today suggested there's something like that tomorrow night. I might've misinterpreted it - and it's just like Soccer Special on Sky - but it'd seem pointless for just a handful of games.

Now TV's spot on tbf.

This Amazon Prime football is great, I have the Palace game on one screen and the Man City game on another, great picture quality, easy to use, no stuttering, and completly legal.

Now TV's spot on tbf.

Now TV seems riddled with annoying bugs on my Samsung Smart TV. It's had long periods of being unusable.

Now TV's spot on tbf.

I use my folks' Sky Go. It'd just be decent if there was an app, rather than having to connect the laptop to the TV.

Now TV's spot on tbf.

Now TV seems riddled with annoying bugs on my Samsung Smart TV. It's had long periods of being unusable.

Weird, I use it on a Samsung, and a Chromecast, and never have any bother.