The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Liverpool’s fullbacks are absolutely fantastic footballers. TAA is a superb player.

I give Klopp so much credit for allowing them to be who they are and indulge their attacking talent.

Under Pardew TAA would be on the bench behind someone like Dummett, because he is a "proper defender".

Liverpool’s fullbacks are absolutely fantastic footballers. TAA is a superb player.

I give Klopp so much credit for allowing them to be who they are and indulge their attacking talent.

Under Pardew TAA would be on the bench behind someone like Dummett, because he is a "proper defender".

Their fitness is superhuman tbh. Up and down the pitch for 90+ minutes and always a threat.

Their fitness is superhuman tbh. Up and down the pitch for 90+ minutes and always a threat.

Absolutely. I've always admired full backs in general for the work they have to do up and down the pitch. These two take it to another level all together. They're both outrageous.

https://www.sportsintegrityinitiative.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/BloodBag.jpg

Can we not get some of our lot on this stuff.

https://www.sportsintegrityinitiative.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/BloodBag.jpg

:lol: imagine

Because Man city have spent a quintillion pounds on their squad manager and facilities. Not saying they should definitely be winning the league but for Liverpool to be this much better than them without spending quite as much should certainly leave them feeling a little bit red faced, no pun intended.

TAA is a special talent offensively. The way Klopp sets up his team also helps him significantly. He is the perfect fullback for Klopp and Klopp is the perfect manager for him. I don't think any other team loads up the opposition penalty box and half as we do in the premier league. Klopp tactics provide him with targets and he manages to land them perfectly with both feet.

He is defensively average and he is helped by VVD plus another (Matip, Lovren or Gomez) and a hard-working central midfield which can help cover some of the defensive issues.

But offensively, he might end up being one of the greatest ever in the premier league. His assist statistics are staggering. In the last season and a half, he has had as many assists in the premier league as Marc Overmars in his career in England.

Liverpools attacking 5 is damn difficult to pick up. So much width and switching positions etc. Back 4 like Leicester's yesterday seems definitely not to work. Chillwell was dragged all over the pitch. Either should have very defensive minded wingers or maybe try to exploit the space behind Robertson and TAA. Just that their midfield covers so much ground and Van Dijk is a monster. A lot better attacking force nowadays than City.

Went to watch Gateshead v Blyth yesterday, finished 2-3 to Blyth and was a canny game.

Still find it mad how this time last year Callum Roberts was scoring for us in the FA Cup and now he plays for the team 2nd bottom of the Conference North. Think he'll get a move to a football league club in Jan