The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Sons a fucking prick, so no surprise.

Really? Based on what?

His general snide demeanour. Gets away with it because he goes round smiling, has a well cultivated media presence and people assume East Asian players to quite placid and soft.

Loves a dive, loves leaving his foot in, gives it the big one to oppo fans. Red cards galore even though he’s ‘not that kind of player’.

Good player mind.

Can someone please remind me why Spurs binned of Pochettino again?

The football from them has dropped off drastically. This is really horrible stuff.

Players wanted him gone.

Well I really hope they're enjoying themselves now.

Spurs are on their way down unless they spend significantly this summer.

Their centre midfield is so basic. No one that can dictate the game at all.

The football from them has dropped off drastically. This is really horrible stuff.

The football has not "dropped off". They have been atrocious since early 2019 and had won 6 of their 24 previous league matches when Pochettino was sacked. They need to refresh the team.

The football has not "dropped off". They have been atrocious since early 2019 and had won 6 of their 24 previous league matches when Pochettino was sacked. They need to refresh the team.

The quality of their play has absolutely dropped off.

Yes, the form has been on a downturn since Pochettino's last moments but if you cannot see a difference in their play then you are not serious at all.

I think Mourinho is definitely on the decline. Whatever he once 'had' has been sussed and neutralised by the other elite coaches, he's played his hand (very well at times) but his tactics seem dated now. Other coaches know what's coming and can counter it, given the players.

I'd suggest taking the Portugal job next time it crops up would be a decent move.