The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Possibly the most half-arsed Derby I’ve ever seen.

It's usually the only decent top flight derby in England as well

Yep always brilliant - wonder how big a factor no fans being there is?

Or has Mourinho bored the life out of everyone? Not watching ....

Shit Take!

Pepe is worse than Joelinton.

fyp

:lol:

He's so bad man, and cost nearly double the amount.

Loses the ball every single time.

Pepe is a weird wide player because he cannot dribble at all. :lol: The guy has a sweet left foot, and is very good at cutting inside and shooting and taking set pieces, but that is really it. His pace is average and he doesn't beat his man. I think he can be a productive player in England, but will never be a prototypical player on the right for a team like Arsenal.

Good win for Spurs, but Kane still looks really poor, imo. If this is the player they have for the future, Spurs will continue to struggle with their attack.

Kaizero[/member] What the fuck is going on at Bodo/Glimt? :lol:

They're essentially just in a different league to everyone else :lol: Saw early signs of it last year and they've kept all their youth.

Shit Take!

Pepe is worse than Joelinton.

fyp

:lol:

He's so bad man, and cost nearly double the amount.

Loses the ball every single time.

Pepe is a weird wide player because he cannot dribble at all. :lol: The guy has a sweet left foot, and is very good at cutting inside and shooting and taking set pieces, but that is really it. His pace is average and he doesn't beat his man. I think he can be a productive player in England, but will never be a prototypical player on the right for a team like Arsenal.

Good win for Spurs, but Kane still looks really poor, imo. If this is the player they have for the future, Spurs will continue to struggle with their attack.

Bro ... I watch Pepe and I literally cannot believe what I am seeing. Who watched this man and signed off on that deal? :lol:

I agree his delivery and shot with his left foot are very sweet. On that right side he struggles terribly to make space to utilise his left though. Perhaps they need to put him on the left maybe? At least then he can whip balls in consistently when he has any space, and still have some opportunities to shoot if he ever drifts in a bit?

I would be devastated as an Arsenal fan having spent £72 million on him, especially as money is so tight at Arsenal. Crazy stuff.