The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Never thought we'd turn around a 5 goal deficit to get into the play-off's.

Last time we played Brentford in play-off's was our 2006 League One semi's which we won (lost to Barnsley in final and promoted the following year).

Looks like Brewster has been fantastic for you guys since joining. Seems to score every week

He's been a great loan, his goal today was from over 30 yards

Really cba with either Cardiff or Swansea back in the Prem.

Or Fulham.

Agree. Brentford only team out of the play off teams I'd be interested to see in the PL now that Forest is out.

Cracking words from a 17 year old!

I've not been keeping up enough with football in general to know anything about him but I now really hope he succeeds. Seems a great lad.

Guest chopey

Tory Boy Lyle Taylor should hang his head after Charlton went down by a point, what a total cunt.

:snod:

Still can't get over how Swansea pipped Forest on goal difference. Really wanted Brentford and Forest as the other teams up. Would settle for Brentford now. Really hate boring West Brom. Same with Fulham, Cardiff and Swansea.

I've not been keeping up enough with football in general to know anything about him but I now really hope he succeeds. Seems a great lad.

Seems a bit weird for BCFC to retire his 22 shirt :lol:

Seems a bit weird for BCFC to retire his 22 shirt :lol:

Really?

VAR being used properly in the French cup final. Mbappe absolutely levelled by a poor challenge, yellow card given, huge melee followed then the ref went and checked the monitor and upgraded the yellow to a red.

Biggest game in the history of Harrogate Town FC today. Hoping they can reach the football league this year. Clubs well run, and made amazing progress from the dross I was watching there 10 years ago. Only downside is the Manager is literally untouchable as his dad's the chairman. He is ok but I feel his ability doesn't match the ambition of the club. Hopefully they can do a Fleetwood and establish themselves.

Biggest game in the history of Harrogate Town FC today. Hoping they can reach the football league this year. Clubs well run, and made amazing progress from the dross I was watching there 10 years ago. Only downside is the Manager is literally untouchable as his dad's the chairman. He is ok but I feel his ability doesn't match the ambition of the club. Hopefully they can do a Fleetwood and establish themselves.

Aye, Harrogate, Gateshead/York promoted is the dream.