The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest neesy111

Boring club, hard to travel from/to and always a shit game when we go.

Can tell you don't go to many away games.  Been to a lot worse grounds than craven cottage, one of the better grounds tbh.

Glad that its not only us feeling Fulham and West Brom bring absolutely nothing to the PL apart from a good away day at Craven Cottage. Gutted both Brentford and Forest absolutely bottled it.

I don’t mind Fulham, I think they’ll at least give it a good go. I slagged them off last time for the money they spent on shite but while they failed badly, they at least made some ambitious signings. Think they’ll learn from their mistakes and come back better for it. They’ve already got themselves a 10-12 goal a season striker already which is one of the most difficult things for a newly promoted club to get hold of, meaning they can recruit to try and add more quality around him.

Would’ve been nice to see Brentford make their PL debut. I’ve always had a soft spot for Fulham for giving chances to many American players over the years.

Excited for Bielsa and Leeds. Hope they give him some money to spend this summer, the mad bastard.

West Brom is pure blah. One of those clubs that’s wholly forgettable.

Glad that its not only us feeling Fulham and West Brom bring absolutely nothing to the PL apart from a good away day at Craven Cottage. Gutted both Brentford and Forest absolutely bottled it.

I've never had a good day at Craven Cottage and I've been about 6 times.

Of course Anthony Taylor checks the monitor in a European game.

Pen for Getafe. Missed. Knew that was coming.

Was about to ask if Eriksen has been shite for Inter and he's just scored about a minute after coming on :lol: