The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Is that Bellingham the real deal then? I know nothing about him, but given his age, and where he was coming from I kind of just assumed Dortmund signed him as a development/ backup player, not as a first teamer.

Ole out

Should never have been appointed, obviously

Tongue in cheek that obviously.

He has been an excellent appointment. The recruitment is a lot better. The football is better. The atmosphere is better.

However, not starting van de Beek, Greenwood or Wan-Bissaka today was criminal. Van be Beek I can maybe understand, but James over Greenwood is mental. Wan-Bissaka not playing when we're against proper pace and trickery is mental though.

Full strength 11 next game I would imagine. Glad he did the fucking about first game of the season.

Bruno pish again today.

He also misjudged the FA cup semi-final line-up - badly.

This, the semi-final and the start of the season, is his moment of truth (of weather he's good enough to carry them forward or not), and so far he's done shit.

Says a great deal about the industry that genuinely insightful, intelligent, pundits never last long on TV.

Carnival of idiots both on TV and on radio these days. Micah Richards, Chris cunting Sutton, Jenas, et al. Fucking morons.

Says a great deal about the industry that genuinely insightful, intelligent, pundits never last long on TV.

Carnival of idiots both on TV and on radio these days. Micah Richards, Chris c***ing Sutton, Jenas, et al. f***ing morons.

What's wrong with Jenas? Always thought he was pretty decent.

Arsenal have been shit :(

I saw this message and then decided to cash out.  :mung:

Thankfully I had another bet that rested on Arsenal scoring 2+ goals that I didn't cash on.

To be fair they were 1 attempt to 8 for WHam in the second half when I posted this. And Wham just hit the bar :lol:

Given how things are currently, been enjoying having live football on a Saturday night mind.

Odd to see league games so late in the afternoon over here. (Toronto) Watch when I wake up, take the kiddos out for a bit, come home and there's more football. Kinda great, actually. :lol: