The other games today 2019/20

Greg

So frustrating watching Ayoze for Leicester. Feel like he’s always trying to prove his worth to the team and the fans.  For us we knew his quality and we wanted him starting every week. Feel like Leicester fans have him in the ‘jury is still out camp’.

Just had BBC Radio Leicester on in the car and they're tearing into him, saying he's getting nowhere near Cresswell to stop the crosses coming in and his decision making in the final third is poor. Matt Piper on co-comms reckons he'll be dragged off after an hour, tops.

Yeap, I don't believe that 1 bit.

You don’t believe a man who has been unveiled as a massive misogynist and defends PFM’s with racist undertones wouldn’t favour traditional English cloggers over foreign technically gifted players?

Thought that Soyuncu was meant to be quality. Doesn't look like he can defend to me.

Players like him get talked up so much yet so often leave so much to be desired. Just makes me appreciate the likes of Lewis Dunk even more, a genuinely quality defender who should be considered one of the best in the league, however he's called Dunk and doesn't roll 15 yard passes round the back all day.

Thought that Soyuncu was meant to be quality. Doesn't look like he can defend to me.

Players like him get talked up so much yet so often leave so much to be desired. Just makes me appreciate the likes of Lewis Dunk even more, a genuinely quality defender who should be considered one of the best in the league, however he's called Dunk and doesn't roll 15 yard passes round the back all day.

He’s been outmuscled today by Antonio but I’ve seen him have some really quality games for Leicester. Given he was Maguire’s replacement he looks like a massive upgrade.