The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Joshua King just doesn't work for our national team, especially his selfish streak when paired with Haaland who needs to be fed during his early runs to impose dominance. Everyone but Lagerback can see that. I hope he resigns.

Joshua King just doesn't work for our national team, especially his selfish streak when paired with Haaland who needs to be fed during his early runs to impose dominance. Everyone but Lagerback can see that. I hope he resigns.

How's his definite move to Man Utd going?

How's his definite move to Man Utd going?

Bournemouth won't accept what's on offer.

Merseyside Derby usually tends to be a bit boring and always seems to lack that bit of nastiness that you get in a proper Derby.

Old Firm is usually more entertaining just for the pure hatred but because there's no fans there tomorrow that won't be there and that'll take everything away from the occasion as, let's face it, they're two shite teams.

If fans had been allowed I'd have watched the Old Firm but I don't think the Merseyside Derby will miss the fans as much and the football on show will be of a far higher quality so I'll watch that.

Two s**** teams battling it out for a draw here in the Champo. I recognise only 1 of Watford’s first 11. Wtf has happened  :lol:

I swear a few weeks ago I looked at there squad and thought "if they don't walk the league, the manager should be ashamed" not I only recognise Cleverly & Foster :lol:

Hearts should walk the Scottish Championship again. Had one of their toughest fixtures tonight and they battered them.

Hope they come up. Really like Hearts.

Just noticed that Graham Dorrans was on the team sheet tonight for Dundee. A blast from the past.