?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

How's that happened? 

Real estate + government help has helped businesses like his.

Edited by neesy111

14 years today https://www.theguardian.com/business/2007/may/23/football.money

Sir John Hall said: "Mike Ashley is a major player in the sporting world and I am convinced he is the right person to take my place and take the club forward. I am sure he will be good for the club".

In a statement Mr Ashley, who guards his privacy jealously and has rarely been photographed, said the club had "a fantastic infrastructure, for which Sir John and the board must take the credit".

17 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Account is gone now. What was the tweet?

Cant remember the specifics but it was something about him having MASSIVE bollocks following 12 place finish i think.

You also know it was a piss take account? Not the real Mike??

Aside from everything else, seeing the money we made shooting up to 12th made me realise the amount of money this c**t has cost the club over the years by going from 13th (and a cup run with European football) being a bad season to 12th being celebrated more by those within the club aiming for the bare minimum and the drone element of support more than any other club has before and as much as 5th was celebrated ffs.

Edited by Wolfcastle

22 hours ago, Lazarus said:

Cant remember the specifics but it was something about him having MASSIVE bollocks following 12 place finish i think.

You also know it was a piss take account? Not the real Mike??

Yes, loved Money Mike, shit that it appears he's gone. Thanks!

I did have some hope, once, that he was linked, such was my desperation, but I think they are just very sharp and know how to word tweets to make it look they are connected in some way.