Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

If it's true they're taking us over, they've already outlined the timescales have they not? i.e. it'll not be completed until post Rafa's contract expires, so some time in July.

The priority for for me is to get Rafa signed on and to keep the day-to-day running of the club going as normal. We can't really afford to be missing out on transfer targets etc.

Anyone with their deck chair out at the arrivals gate? Flight from Dubai landing in the next 10 mins ?

Not even a private jet is it?

Sheikh news.

Not got one as they moued the fuck out of buying the cunt.

We don't get blow by blow updates and we all lose our shit.

Basically. Does my head in :lol:

We don't need to know, in fact the longer we don't hear anything from the club the more positive it is.  Unless we haven't heard anything by the time Rafa leaves.

Just gonna be pages of ‘this isn’t happening’ and ‘Bishop/Ashley wins’ until the next glimpse of hope and then we go round and round again. I just can’t be arsed with it. The chronicle and co can get fucked. On one hand they are saying nufc saying no comment and on the other they are writing an article saying what nufc/Ashley think. On one hand they are saying they are sceptical and on the other hand they are whipping the fans up by writing articles about buying mbappe and what the squad looked like on football manager with an unlimited budget and that’s not even touching on gallowgate end and his investigations. I’ve had enough but the club has me by the bollocks till something is sorted either way

BZG statements and NUFC/Ashley/Premier League no comments are the only things I'm paying attention to. Based on these I think it's looking positive. Obviously could breakdown on a Ashley whim.

Anything else should be assigned to the braindead Twitter thread and several posters should be assigned to a crushing Thor-esque ban hammer.

Astonished that you lads have managed 130 pages of discussion on this since Monday like, from what I can gather there's absolutely nowt happened to discuss :lol: