Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Thread makes a comeback.

Conflict resolution is her thing and guiding clients through negotiations etc. I’d never heard of her before today but she seems to be involved in commercial developments so hopefully there’s a bigger picture going on.

She can resolve my conflicts anytime.

I genuinely do feel he actually does want to sell and this time he is getting what he wants cash wise. He's going to make a tidy profit out of it also.

I've always felt that him being a willing seller was utter BS though (stated purely to ease tensions with the fans)... even if he scooped 350M from the sale, that's nothing compared to the meagre funds he outlays on the club vs all the TV money, free SD advertising, player sales etc. over the long-term.

We've never been anything more than a SD advertising vehicle and a steady stream of proven income in his eyes.

I'm definitely not banking on anything until it's official like.

Nesreen Osman and her team in both UAE and the UK office are the lawyers looking out for BZG’s interests. No idea about Ashley’s side.

Conflict of interest in having the same firm is correct. BZG have used Pinsent on major construction work before so they have history.

My source at Pinsents tells me her team have already been in discussions with Benítez but at an early stage. All very relaxed as this is a totally new contract with a new employer but he’s probably having to sell his vision all over again so it will take time.

And in one post destroys the credibility of most NUFC reporting journalists :lol:

It's done.

Doesn't Greg know things or am I confusing him with someone else? Golfmag?

Golfmag

Golfmag had connections to pardew iirc

Didn't he throw his toys out of the pram and leave the forum because all the nasty things said about Pardew?

He definitely had some inside goss - think he was golfing buddies with his agent - but it was always slanted in Pardews favour.

Golfmag had connections to pardew iirc

Didn't he throw his toys out of the pram and leave the forum because all the nasty things said about Pardew?

He definitely had some inside goss - think he was golfing buddies with his agent - but it was always slanted in Pardews favour.

He got a lot of stick for his views on Pardew, a lot from myself as well.

I think he still posts every now and again.

Does Odin have credibility? I mean, sorry to be talking so openly about you Odin but your info is so good that I need to know that your not just a WUM.

And Greg, he's a mod, surely he wouldnt put his neck on the line? (Unless he was guessing)

All seems to good to be true. I'm severely hoping for a major scoop from someone like Caulkin, an exclusive interview confirming it or whatever.

Greg is a 5'8" ginger goalkeeping lunatic. He is the reason the roads are congested and the sea is full of plastic. Despite all of that, he never lies. Except that one time on tinder, but I'll forgive him.

Greg is a 5'8" ginger goalkeeping lunatic. He is the reason the roads are congested and the sea is full of plastic. Despite all of that, he never lies. Except that one time on Grindr, but I'll forgive him.

:lol: What did it used to say OCK?

Greg is a 5'8" ginger goalkeeping lunatic. He is the reason the roads are congested and the sea is full of plastic. Despite all of that, he never lies. Except that one time on Grindr, but I'll forgive him.

:lol: What did it used to say OCK?

He puts out on the first date.

Just not for OCK apparently.

Nesreen Osman and her team in both UAE and the UK office are the lawyers looking out for BZG’s interests. No idea about Ashley’s side.

Conflict of interest in having the same firm is correct. BZG have used Pinsent on major construction work before so they have history.

My source at Pinsents tells me her team have already been in discussions with Benítez but at an early stage. All very relaxed as this is a totally new contract with a new employer but he’s probably having to sell his vision all over again so it will take time.

And in one post destroys the credibility of most NUFC reporting journalists :lol:

They seem to get half their scoops from these pages anyway so I expect we will hear about that again somewhere.

Breaking: Benitez in contract talks with potential new owners, but the deal is probably not happening.

Deals done as far as I’m concerned. Just a matter of when it’s officially announced.

Rafa staying is now my concern.

I'm sure you said the same about Staveleasy.

No, only said bids had been submitted.

Does Odin have credibility? I mean, sorry to be talking so openly about you Odin but your info is so good that I need to know that your not just a WUM.

And Greg, he's a mod, surely he wouldnt put his neck on the line? (Unless he was guessing)

All seems to good to be true. I'm severely hoping for a major scoop from someone like Caulkin, an exclusive interview confirming it or whatever.

So much for client confidentiality. You'd think a big and renown law firm that specializes in these things would value this a bit higher. Maybe that is a bit naïve on my end, but I'm still skeptical.

I hope golfmag comes back. It’s time to start a new page for everyone who are black and white. The fat cunt era should end and all memories should be deleted ASAP.