Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

No. I was adamant there would be no Takeover as it's clear that the fat c*** dosent want to sell, which has turned out to be true again.

Having to constantly read Odin spouting fake rubbish, getting people's hopes up so they are even more gutted when yet another "takeover" crashes was bang out of order, so I told him so.

And as it's turned out I was in the right and he was very much in the wrong on both counts. Hopefully we don't see him again now.

I’m not saying he’s been wrong about being in contact with Midhat, I was just dubious about the recent image because it looked all wrong.

I’m not saying he’s been making the lot up although it seems others are. But I’ve got to say my belief in his credibility has plummeted after the latest screenshot.

Guest godzilla

Jesus wept. Some f***ing people. Can we put the anguish emoji back in the forum banner please?

Who's got the keys to the city these days? thomas[/member]

Have you banned Odin or are you giving him a chance to come on and explain himself?

I called him out on been a cunt weeks ago and got slated for it as well. Looks like I was right about him and the fakeover. Who'd have thought it

"It's like raaaiiiinnnnn on your wedding day..."

No. I was adamant there would be no Takeover as it's clear that the fat c*** dosent want to sell, which has turned out to be true again.

Having to constantly read Odin spouting fake rubbish, getting people's hopes up so they are even more gutted when yet another "takeover" crashes was bang out of order, so I told him so.

And as it's turned out I was in the right and he was very much in the wrong on both counts. Hopefully we don't see him again now.

Whether you stumbled on the truth or not, it still doesn't change your "I told you so" wanker attitude. You haven't shown rational skepticism, but an irrational ironclad belief that you are correct like an ant-vaxxer. People wouldn't have given you a hard time if you didn't act like such a nob about it.

Odin has shown himself to be a tool for obviously different reasons.

Jesus wept. Some f***ing people. Can we put the anguish emoji back in the forum banner please?

Have you banned Odin or are you giving him a chance to come on and explain himself?

Should be given the chance imo, then banned  :lol:

I called him out on been a c*** weeks ago and got slated for it as well. Looks like I was right about him and the fakeover. Who'd have thought it

Ha ha hardly. So the one who has been making fake conversations up about a fake takeover is ok but the person who called him out on his bullshit and has been proven right is the Cunt? Okayy then

Guest godzilla

Should be given the chance imo, then banned  :lol:

Totally agree  :snod:

fans fighting and falling out, guess who wins again.

personally I haven't put any money into the club for years but that is my choice and each to their own.

but I would suggest for everyone's own mental health, chill out, log off, and enjoy the summer, if we get one, because nothing will change while the fat one is here, don't worry about what you can't control as it is a waste of energy.

I called him out on been a c*** weeks ago and got slated for it as well. Looks like I was right about him and the fakeover. Who'd have thought it

Ha ha hardly. So the one who has been making fake conversations up about a fake takeover is ok but the person who called him out on his bullshit and has been proven right is the Cunt? Okayy then

It's not the Pauli exclusion principle. You can both be cunts.