Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

What are we supposed to do now?

get ready for the takeover to fizzle, the anger of Rafa to dissipate, the boycott Arsenal to see 50K people there.  Best case scenario is Ashley sells to someone who is willing to leave sports direct tied to everything for the next decade.

I suspect BZG wanted another manager and they wanted Ashley to run his clock down as part of the deal. Chins up everyone and hope for the best. Ashley isn't stupid enough to add another relegation to his portfolio. He would be very short of cash and might even be loaning cash from his ma and pa again.

BZG will come in...

I suspect BZG wanted another manager and they wanted Ashley to run his clock down as part of the deal. Chins up everyone and hope for the best. Ashley isn't stupid enough to add another relegation to his portfolio. He would be very short of cash and might even be loaning cash from his ma and pa again.

BZG will come in...

I think you might just be very wrong with that mate.

Could odin be Ashely or one of his cohorts...

:idiot2:

Not unreasonable really, this forum creates a lot of the Ashley hating.

Besides he dragged it out a bit

Total members 1600.

Not really that many of us and across the globe.

I'm sure Ashley's never heard of the place.

BZG will come in...

Put the glass down mate. You’ve had enough

BZG will come in...

Well if his financial situation worsens past the dead high street and trust me that fat b****** wont save the high street you might be changing your mind on that, all i'm saying is stay calm, give it a week or so. BZG wont have been paid 50pence do ashley a favour

Hang on, somebody pretended to be talking to the guy behind the "takeover" on Whatsapp, and adult humans actually believed this, and now want him banned?

Just take the forum down tbh. Everyone’s either a cunt, a smug wanker or an egotistical prick.

BZG will come in...

Well if his financial situation worsens past the dead high street and trust me that fat b****** wont save the high street you might be changing your mind on that, all i'm saying is stay calm, give it a week or so. BZG wont have been paid 50pence do ashley a favour

Hope you're right like.

Hang on, somebody pretended to be talking to the guy behind the "takeover" on Whatsapp, and adult humans actually believed this, and now want him banned?

Just take the forum down tbh. Everyone’s either a c***, a smug w***** or an egotistical prick.

Pretty much. We must get it from the Cunt running the club

Just take the forum down tbh. Everyone’s either a c***, a smug w***** or an egotistical prick.

Pretty much. We must get it from the Cunt running the club

Exactly that.

Could odin be Ashely or one of his cohorts...

Would laugh if it was Charnley getting back at us.

As if thumbheed could photoshop

He can MS paint allegedly. And wipe ashleys arse.