Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Fooling no cunt you fat bastard.

The shit he’s just spouted doesn’t wash no more.Im still out  O0

It fooled that number9 fella and undoubtedly most of the beige lemmings that carry on regardless.

Let’s humour him and pretend what he says about Rafa is correct. Why the fuck have no up and coming coaches or managers wanted to come to a club where it’s kind and generous owner would spend half of a transfer out of his own pocket?

No up and coming coaches were ever in consideration. Ashley wanted Bruce because he fulfilled the criteria of being British and grateful. The Geordie heritage was the icing on the cake.

Let’s humour him and pretend what he says about Rafa is correct. Why the fuck have no up and coming coaches or managers wanted to come to a club where it’s kind and generous owner would spend half of a transfer out of his own pocket?

Must be the same reason as to why they didn’t have a replacement lined up straight away.

Liverpool fan in peace with a soft spot for Newcastle.

You are going through similar circumstances like we did in 2010 where Rafa'd left and we were on the threshold of administration. If you want to rid yourself of this cretin you have to increase the pressure. I remember how liverpool fans bombarded banks with emails and what not to make sure our then owners could not refinance and burden the club under more debt. The situation will never change unless it gets a lot worse first.

All these attacks on Rafa are very reminiscent of back then when in the end he was proven right on all counts. He fought for us and Liverpool fans will always love and respect him for taking a stand regardless of what anyone else thinks. Rafa always wants more which is annoying, but he has that reasonability that he'd still stick around as long as he knows that he can make progress. If he left, it was because there was no more he could do except maintain the status quo, which would not be something that a person of his calibre would be willing to invest more time on. I duly hope he comes back to English football after his stint in China and it would be even better if it was at Newcastle, because he still has a point to prove there.

We got the yes man Hodge and you now have someone cut from the same cloth. We were lucky to have a takeover in the middle of that season because we were flirting with relegation under the Hodge. Those were the darkest days I remember, but things did eventually get better once the cancer was gone. Here's hoping yous can get through this with less suffering.

Arrrr aye....

Let’s humour him and pretend what he says about Rafa is correct. Why the f*** have no up and coming coaches or managers wanted to come to a club where it’s kind and generous owner would spend half of a transfer out of his own pocket?

Exactly. Even IF he had a point about Rafa the fact nobody decent would touch us with a barge pole shows how rotten it is.

NUFC free of Ashley or ran as good as Ashley says would be one of the best jobs in Europe

The time to make small concessions to Rafa had been and gone before they started discussing a new contract. He was backed fairly well the first summer after we dropped down, not that we weren't in massive profit in net spend terms but he was allowed to overhaul the squad and buy who he thought he needed regardless of age or whatever. That's how it should be, you hire the manager and you back him within your means and within reason.

What followed was inexplicable but not surprising - Ashley bringing in his mate Justin Barnes who nobody really knows anything about other than him being described as "abrasive" in the press. And what do you know, suddenly we couldn't get any deals done anymore and Rafa had to put up with their bullshit for 4 consecutive transfer windows, seemingly being given some leeway at last for Almiron in the last window.

So Ashley backed himself into the corner of having to make big guarantees to Rafa and it seems to me like there wasn't much said that didn't indicate more of the same. Having to battle against Ashley and his mates even to make steady progress, and nobody can blame him for walking out. We'll look back on it wondering how Rafa was our manager for so long under Ashley tbh.

Once again I am not pro Ashley or anti Rafa. A few years ago I met someone who knew stuff close to Rafa and the club, they knew Rafa chose us, that he applied for Leicester and that he had already decided to leave by may. I do not believe anything Ashley has to say.

I’m genuinely depressed at how many idiots support us though I guess that’s societal rather than football. But f***ing hell the way he’s been able to come out with one bullshit interview and get the fans on strings again. It beggars belief

They've clearly spent weeks coming up with something that is vaguely believable when coupled with Ashley's "oim just a normal flawed bloke" routine. Not surprising if it's swallowed by those only keeping one eye on the situation, but utterly depressing that there are actual fans of the club that stlll haven't realised the only consistent behaviours with this bloke are deceit and self interest. Any excuse not to make a difficult decision.

Agree.

I'm so so far away from the train of thought of those people that I find myself wanting the club to burn tbh. People paying Ashley are paying to destroy the club, so they deserve to see it disintegrate before their very eyes. It's what they've paid for after all.

Getting like Wimbledon and MK Dons isn't it?

I’m genuinely depressed at how many idiots support us though I guess that’s societal rather than football. But f***ing hell the way he’s been able to come out with one bullshit interview and get the fans on strings again. It beggars belief

They've clearly spent weeks coming up with something that is vaguely believable when coupled with Ashley's "oim just a normal flawed bloke" routine. Not surprising if it's swallowed by those only keeping one eye on the situation, but utterly depressing that there are actual fans of the club that stlll haven't realised the only consistent behaviours with this bloke are deceit and self interest. Any excuse not to make a difficult decision.

Agree.

I'm so so far away from the train of thought of those people that I find myself wanting the club to burn tbh. People paying Ashley are paying to destroy the club, so they deserve to see it disintegrate before their very eyes. It's what they've paid for after all.

it's a bit like brexit and politics in general these days imo - there's still a sizeable group of the country (and our fanbase) that take what comes out of traditional media sources as gospel and don't question it in the slightest...they're not analytical in nature etc. so if a daily mail journalist has done an interview with ashley they'll assume he's done what's needed and read it with an open mind

it's why everything is fucked, this football club as much as everything else

Once again I am not pro Ashley or anti Rafa. A few years ago I met someone who knew stuff close to Rafa and the club, they knew Rafa chose us, that he applied for Leicester and that he had already decided to leave by may. I do not believe anything Ashley has to say.

Your posts are inferring that Rafa has somehow shafted us by applying for the Leicester job. It's fairly clear that Rafa was left with no choice than to look for another job.

This whole contrarian bullshit is sickening. Rafa wanted more every single time because that is what ambition essentially equates to in football, business and life. Nobody fucking advances in life sitting around and not demanding more. Rafa believed this clubs should be achieving more and competing with the very best, and he felt the city and its supporters deserved that. For any single Newcastle United fan who can’t even see that, be it the brexit crew or the minority or majority of match goers etc. -  you need to be sent back to school and taught how to use your fucking brain.

How dare Rafa the Spaniard want more for this city and club?! We should be thankful for being in the PL because Mike saved us from debt and administration right? He has allowed arguably the most prized asset in the NE become a mockery in the daily papers, pissed off legends and allowed the facilities to fall below proper standards.

Nah but please carry on. We don’t know the full story. Always 2 sides. Rafa was only in it for money. Keep the faith.

Fuck off.

Your posts are inferring that Rafa has somehow shafted us by applying for the Leicester job. It's fairly clear that Rafa was left with no choice than to look for another job.

I in no way infer Rafa shafted us. He did not.

This whole contrarian bullshit is sickening. Rafa wanted more every single time because that is what ambition essentially equates to in football, business and life. Nobody f***ing advances in life sitting around and not demanding more. Rafa believed this clubs should be achieving more and competing with the very best, and he felt the city and its supporters deserved that. For any single Newcastle United fan who can’t even see that, be it the brexit crew or the minority or majority of match goers etc. -  you need to be sent back to school and taught how to use your f***ing brain.

How dare Rafa the Spaniard want more for this city and club?! We should be thankful for being in the PL because Mike saved us from debt and administration right? He has allowed arguably the most prized asset in the NE become a mockery in the daily papers, p*ssed off legends and allowed the facilities to fall below proper standards.

Nah but please carry on. We don’t know the full story. Always 2 sides. Rafa was only in it for money. Keep the faith.

f*** off.

But you will still follow games and want Sports Direct United to win?

Guest Howaythetoon

From what I heard and he did this with us, he researched the Leicester job and sounded them out, they were interested but Rafa being an honourable man wouldn’t leave NUFC straight away so they went for Rodgers. The club can fuck off as well, they’ve sounded out manager after manager under every manager we’ve had while they were in the job. They are the biggest bunch of back stabbing, lying, deceitful, dirty trick shite bags around. Pardew fancy Chris Hughton’s job?

Rafa had no intention of signing a new deal unless there was a takeover, the club new that and thought he would cave in, he called their bluff and they don’t like that. If they wanted him, he’d be here now. He wasn’t asking for big spending money or major investment money into facilities etc. He was asking the club to invest tiny amounts into facilities and any penny he did have to spend to be spent how he chose. He also wanted all deals done quickly.

Not a lot to ask eh, I mean he saved the club winning promotion and keeping it up, improved players’ values and was peacemaker between fans and club, reuniting everyone together.

But hey, he was in it for himself and Bruce would never put his own interests ahead of his boyhood club would he. He’d never walk out in a club to leave a club where the conditions are better, money better, opportunities are better.

Anyone who sides with MA/The Club on this want sectioned.

The fact Rafa chose to go and work in China should tell you everything you need to know, that and the fact Bruce was the best the club could have got because anyone with any sense wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole and Bruce is a desperate self serving shitbag just like them.

Rafa staying on would be like an millionaire owner of a Ferrari taking his/her car to a back alley garage not because it’s cheaper, but because the car means nowt anyway. Rafa has far too much respect and pride for himself and his staff and obviously and clearly has demonstrated the same towards the club, fans and city by telling Mike Ashley to fuck off.

If only all fans did.

Having said that, to get a wave off Bruce is worth the price of admission alone I suppose so I can see why so many haven’t kicked off over Rafa leaving.

The fact it took the owner and his cronies so long to act suggests they are even more clueless than previous confirmation, that and their sheer arrogance thinking Rafa would just say yes in the end and their sheer who cares either way attitude we’ll deal with that if/when we have to. Hence Bruce and even then he was like a last minute panic buy on a free because he’s cheap, grateful, and will bend the knee to serve his loardship and kiss arse doing so.

They are all rotten cunts.

From what I heard and he did this with us, he researched the Leicester job and sounded them out, they were interested but Rafa being an honourable man wouldn’t leave NUFC straight away so they went for Rodgers. The club can f*** off as well, they’ve sounded out manager after manager under every manager we’ve had while they were in the job. They are the biggest bunch of back stabbing, lying, deceitful, dirty trick s**** bags around. Pardew fancy Chris Hughton’s job?

Rafa had no intention of signing a new deal unless there was a takeover, the club new that and thought he would cave in, he called their bluff and they don’t like that. If they wanted him, he’d be here now. He wasn’t asking for big spending money or major investment money into facilities etc. He was asking the club to invest tiny amounts into facilities and any penny he did have to spend to be spent how he chose. He also wanted all deals done quickly.

Not a lot to ask eh, I mean he saved the club winning promotion and keeping it up, improved players’ values and was peacemaker between fans and club, reuniting everyone together.

But hey, he was in it for himself and Bruce would never put his own interests ahead of his boyhood club would he. He’d never walk out in a club to leave a club where the conditions are better, money better, opportunities are better.

Anyone who sides with MA/The Club on this want sectioned.

The fact Rafa chose to go and work in China should tell you everything you need to know, that and the fact Bruce was the best the club could have got because anyone with any sense wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole and Bruce is a desperate self serving shitbag just like them.

Rafa staying on would be like an millionaire owner of a Ferrari taking his/her car to a back alley garage not because it’s cheaper, but because the car means nowt anyway. Rafa has far too much respect and pride for himself and his staff and obviously and clearly has demonstrated the same towards the club, fans and city by telling Mike Ashley to f*** off.

If only all fans did.

Having said that, to get a wave off Bruce is worth the price of admission alone I suppose so I can see why so many haven’t kicked off over Rafa leaving.

The fact it took the owner and his cronies so long to act suggests they are even more clueless than previous confirmation, that and their sheer arrogance thinking Rafa would just say yes in the end and their sheer who cares either way attitude we’ll deal with that if/when we have to. Hence Bruce and even then he was like a last minute panic buy on a free because he’s cheap, grateful, and will bend the knee to serve his loardship and kiss arse doing so.

They are all rotten c***s.

:clap:

This whole contrarian bullshit is sickening. Rafa wanted more every single time because that is what ambition essentially equates to in football, business and life. Nobody f***ing advances in life sitting around and not demanding more. Rafa believed this clubs should be achieving more and competing with the very best, and he felt the city and its supporters deserved that. For any single Newcastle United fan who can’t even see that, be it the brexit crew or the minority or majority of match goers etc. -  you need to be sent back to school and taught how to use your f***ing brain.

How dare Rafa the Spaniard want more for this city and club?! We should be thankful for being in the PL because Mike saved us from debt and administration right? He has allowed arguably the most prized asset in the NE become a mockery in the daily papers, p*ssed off legends and allowed the facilities to fall below proper standards.

f*** off.

I live In Florida. At 7 or 9 or 10a on a Saturday or Sunday I’ll watch and follow our matches on tv yes. And when I watch my teams, I want them to win.

Guest Howaythetoon

I had no interest in listening to Ashley’s latest drivel, but I’ve been unable to ignore his latest self pitty/sly digs/lies and outward nastiness as it’s been all over Facebook and WhatsApp. Having forced myself to read his crap, this requires immediate action once and for all finally from the City, any powers that be and more than anything the true supporters of NUFC and those who care about the club and it’s future.

This is a direct challenge, a threat, a hostile and dangerous statement to everyone from Ashley. This is two fingers up to Rafa, the fans and any sympathetic yet constructive questioning of his ownership never mind any other questioning. Above all else it’s a huge big if you don’t like it, tough, what can you do about it, how dare anyone even contemplate taking me on so back off or you’ll be destroyed. This is war this.

Instead of turning our club into a battlefield and fighting amongst ourselves like we have all been doing or not doing, the fight needs to be taken and fought to Ashley himself and his Sports Direct. Let’s sack his castle and city and do what he’s done to our castle, torch it to the ground.

This needs to be to Sports Direct and Ashley here in our city what the sun is to Merseyside - out of bounds, unwelcome, do not trespass, stay away. Cross the line and you will be executed.

2 cracking posts from kanji and HTT.

Basically Rafa leaving and Bruce arriving are the final 2 nails. Anyone feeding this now is as bad as them. The rest of us just have to sit and wait till the day they both leave

f*** off.

I live In Florida. At 7 or 9 or 10a on a Saturday or Sunday I’ll watch and follow our matches on tv yes. And when I watch my teams, I want them to win.

Not sure how you can call Sports Direct United (cos that's what it is) your club, but carry on.