Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I actually think he is mentally impaired in terms of his lack of empathy. Not sure if he has Aspergers or is just a plain psychopath or what but something in his head definitely isn’t wired up right.

The people who shop there have ignored his questionable practices all this time. They don’t care.

Honestly, people who shop there are the ones who are slashing the tyres on ambulances, setting the Iceland delivery trucks on fire, and breaking into childcare centre’s whilst the rest of the country is in lockdown. You think they give a fuck? They are probably pissed that they can’t get their thick white Donnay socks and sandles ready for the summer.

So after being told he can't keep his physical stores open to sell the 'essential' exercise equipment, he's hiked the prices online.

Dummy.Oot.  :lol: :gm's dummy:

This should be like hitting the self destruct button, except there'll still be 45,000 there for the next home game propping up this cunts empire.

I think this season when it gets underway will be played behind closed doors.

Guest chopey

This should be like hitting the self destruct button, except there'll still be 45,000 there for the next home game propping up this cunts empire.

I think this season when it gets underway will be played behind closed doors.

Aye probably wrap it up in about 4 weeks at the end of June and the players and managers will complain that pre season was to short.