Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest reefatoon

The filling paper work news is being watered down, there is no bid again.  It's all just the standard bullshit as always. 

As usual our name is dragged through the mud by being associated with the fat c***.

You have to be as thick as whale spunk if you think all these other people are going to just sit back and let Ashley use their names to pull one over the Newcastle fans.

No but its perfectly rational to think that MA is going to pull the plug at some point. Of course there is negotiations going on but I dont believe for a second that they will amount to anything.

No but its perfectly rational to think that MA is going to pull the plug at some point. Of course there is negotiations going on but I dont believe for a second that they will amount to anything.

This is a much better take.

He was way ahead of his time tactically :thup:

Don’t make me explain

tl;dr

If i have to choose under the Saudis who to manage us it will be Keegan. No one understand this club like him. With unlimited funds he will create a team we all be proud in no time.

Keegan's 2nd spell as manager was my favourite as an NUFC fan. We had a new billionaire owner and Kev was as optimistic as ever. It took a few games for us to get out of the Allarswamp but once we did it was brilliant. I could hardly believe how fast he was able to turn Fat Sam's anti-football turd into something beautiful. It was the most hope I've ever felt.

Guest Howaythetoon

Keegan's 2nd spell as manager was my favourite as an NUFC fan. We had a new billionaire owner and Kev was as optimistic as ever. It took a few games for us to get out of the Allarswamp but once we did it was brilliant. I could hardly believe how fast he was able to turn Fat Sam's anti-football turd into something beautiful. It was the most hope I've ever felt.

I preferred the first time around myself when we were losing every week and selling the likes of Andy Cole...

Clearly a crazy opinion of you're old enough to remember the first spell, but I'm not so I get what you mean. Loads of optimism at that time.

Clearly a crazy opinion of you're old enough to remember the first spell, but I'm not so I get what you mean. Loads of optimism at that time.

When it was Ashley in with the fans, Mort as chairman and Keegan as manager, it really did feel like we'd get back up there again. I genuinely believe had Keegan been allowed to build the team he wanted to, and had set out to, we could have been where Tottenham are right now.

Guest chopey

If the Reuben brothers are worth 18.6 bn why dont they buy the club outright themselves..Why do they need the Saudis

Obviously the richer the owners the better for us

The Reubens already own an insane amount of Newcastle real estate, I think it's just a case of putting a finger in another pie.

Haha I was there for the first first spell too, but I just loved the hope that his second spell brought. It was happening again and we had a billionaire owner who wore a Newcastle shirt. And things on the pitch were changing dead fast. I was strapped in for the ride.

Haha I was there for the first first spell too, but I just loved the hope that his second spell brought. It was happening again and we had a billionaire owner who wore a Newcastle shirt. And things on the pitch were changing dead fast. I was strapped in for the ride.

Nah, no way. I am not having that there is anyone who would choose Keegan's 2nd time over the first. :lol:

we could have been where Tottenham are right now.

Brucey has us within 6 points of them, way closer than Rafa ever did

Not sure if serious.

:lol: fucks sake

To be fair it's probably true, says more about Spurs than us.

we could have been where Tottenham are right now.

Brucey has us within 6 points of them, way closer than Rafa ever did

Not sure if serious.

:lol: fucks sake

To be fair it's probably true, says more about Spurs than us.

Clearly not the narrative he's pushing though.

The quality of the league in general has dipped massively this season so it definitely says more about Spurs than "how good of a job" Bruce is doing.