Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Allegri as manager and Icardi as 1st signing once takeover is complete according to Fabio Santini  an Italian journalist

Apparently he was right about Arteta and Achlottie Arsenal and Everton move in recent months.

This is going to turn into a staring contest isn't it? I know they have the money but rich people don't get/stay rich by paying over the odds. Ashley will want to come out looking the winner but how much of a beating does SD have to take before that becomes second to him?

Ashley is just a massive twat, and tbf, in Caulkin's article, he did say that you can never legislate for Mike Ashley's sheer cuntishness. Well Caulkin didn't put it in those words, but that was the gist of it.

Really though, if the Saudi interest is still there, then you would imagine it must be pretty far along the line. Who else is going to buy a football club in the current climate?

Allegri as manager and Icardi as 1st signing once takeover is complete according to Fabio Santini  an Italian journalist

I know this is bollocks, but there is literally not a player around that is set up to be a hero at newcastle than Icardi imo

Isn't he a proper arsehole? Nicked Lopez's wife or summit in a shitty way. Inter fans hated him aye?

I know this is bollocks, but there is literally not a player around that is set up to be a hero at newcastle than Icardi imo

Isn't he a proper arsehole? Nicked Lopez's wife or summit in a shitty way. Inter fans hated him aye?

Aye he's a nob, but he's one of them that you'd love if he played for you. He fell out with the inter Ultras iirc but he was completely carrying that Inter side, it was due to something he said in his book.

Icardi would have been the perfect Rafa CF too. :-/

Aye he's a nob, but he's one of them that you'd love if he played for you. He fell out with the inter Ultras iirc but he was completely carrying that Inter side, it was due to something he said in his book.

How?

How?

Because Icardi is good and Benitez is good

Why are we writing everything off after just a few days? If what Caulkin has written is accurate, then it would take a good few weeks for any worthwhile update anyway. I understand people are pessimistic but nothing in the recent reports suggetsed that this would be done in days.

Why are we writing everything off after just a few days? If what Caulkin has written is accurate, then it would take a good few weeks for any worthwhile update anyway. I understand people are pessimistic but nothing in the recent reports suggetsed that this would be done in days.

If I had a pound for everytime I heard or read something akin to that over this era I could, but wouldn't, buy a season ticket (one of the non-free ones) with it.

The silence from the club and the Staveley Group suggest something is going on, whether FCB decides to sell is something else.

Exactly this for me.

Or, Mike is just being a very nice man and is thinking of us fans so is waiting until the boozers reopen before announcing the sale!

The silence from the club and the Staveley Group suggest something is going on, whether FCB decides to sell is something else.

There's been nothing but silence from both sides during every potential takeover.

He could easily buy another team in the PL or say for example, one of the bigger clubs in the Championship and just replicate what he’s done here. Same result. Promotion, mid table mediocrity, relegation, rinse and repeat.

Some clubs fans might even be happy with that.