Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest neesy111

You'd think the saudi's would be able to produce the cash.....  Unless they are struggling with the economic crisis.

Not a single person will give a shit if the new owners came out and said "we thank Steve Bruce for what he has done to date as head coach of this club, but our goal is [qualify for europe and be consistent in the top 5-7 of this league] and for those reasons, we have decided to bring in someone who fits that vision for us etc.

it has always and will forever be about communication and expectations. Outline all of that and you will stake your claim.

I personally reckon it’s him speeding this up now. Offer was on the table at £340m once safety was confirmed. That can’t happen now and the value of everything has plummeted. He’s gone back to them and either dropped the price or a couple of those clauses holding shit up and that’s why it’s now been submitted from both sides to the fa.

He’ll be desperate to sell. He’s lost a fuck loads of money and looks to lose more as this goes on. Retail was already on its arse and this could be the end of things as we know it. The uncertainty is huge and his company has never been as low value as it has now. Sure I seen on here his share is worth 600m...this club in its shit state worth half of that. He gets the sale of us and he either keeps it for personal wealth or puts it back in to SD and buys out 25% and takes it private again. Either way, aye...he’s done with us, this can’t move quick enough for him now.

I personally reckon it’s him speeding this up now. Offer was on the table at £340m once safety was confirmed. That can’t happen now and the value of everything has plummeted. He’s gone back to them and either dropped the price or a couple of those clauses holding shit up and that’s why it’s now been submitted from both sides to the fa.

He’ll be desperate to sell. He’s lost a fuck loads of money and looks to lose more as this goes on. Retail was already on its arse and this could be the end of things as we know it. The uncertainty is huge and his company has never been as low value as it has now. Sure I seen on here his share is worth 600m...this club in its shit state worth half of that. He gets the sale of us and he either keeps it for personal wealth or puts it back in to SD and buys out 25% and takes it private again. Either way, aye...he’s done with us, this can’t move quick enough for him now.

this x 1,000,000

3. The NEW information over the past few days is that the PL has been notified a deal is near between PIF and Mike Ashley. This was allegedly submitted LAST week. So between that time and today, we very much could have a signed agreement of sale, a deposit, and the test could very much have started. It has been said many times that once that test begins, it becomes a black box until the outcome. In a situation where "no comment" is the norm for MA and NUFC, there is no promise we will hear anything else until its done or failed.

Is this confirmed though? George didn't confirm it in his article.

Also, what does the proper person test involve?

"Have you been crucifying atheists?"

"Have I been crucifying (voice peters out).................What?"

podcast provided such context that was submitted by both sides.

If George Caulkin has stated that the papers have been sent then I'm optimistic.

if PIF/Stavely/Reubens buy us  = stadium expansion or new ground and new training facilities/academy announced (plans for it) within the first 18 months of ownership. I assume with how much time they've had and the discussions of the potential for all of that within the various groups before they created their partnership that these plans are ready from a conceptual side.

if PIF/Stavely/Reubens buy us  = stadium expansion or new ground and new training facilities/academy announced (plans for it) within the first 18 months of ownership. I assume with how much time they've had and the discussions of the potential for all of that within the various groups before they created their partnership that these plans are ready from a conceptual side.

Staveley was working on a land deal for a new training ground complex when she was trying to take over us the last time.

Back the it was reported that she had about £150m for training ground and stadium improvements. I believe the majority of this would have been spent on the training ground/academy.

The filling paper work news is being watered down, there is no bid again.  It's all just the standard bullshit as always. 

As usual our name is dragged through the mud by being associated with the fat cunt.