Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

If you this is this another plot by the Fat man you are not following up.

The only problem is this will be dragged on before announcement being made. Most likely until they finish Ramadan in Saudi by end of May.

Is there some new 'information' that I've missed which contradicts the hopeful speculation from Caulkin etc? ???

yeah, I wondered this. I mean, we know it's nonsense but I want to at least see the stuff that contradicts George.

Is there some new 'information' that I've missed which contradicts the hopeful speculation from Caulkin etc? ???

No, it's just if they're not parading with a scarf within 72 hours, everyone assumes it was a bullshit false dawn :lol:

So yet another false dawn!  We dont learn no matter how many times we get burnt do we?

Who exactly, thought that a takeover was going to happen like? :lol:

:lol: Absolutely ridiculous if anyone thought there was anything going to come of it. George Caulkin or not.

Just as ridiculous expecting it to be done and dusted within a couple of days after Caulkin writes about it.

No, it's just if they're not parading with a scarf within 72 hours, everyone assumes it was a bullshit false dawn :lol:

Exactly.

No, it's because Mike Ashley is involved.

The Saudi's got their hands full with COVID-19 and an Oil Price war with Russia but will still take the time to entertain Mike Ashley and his Clowns? :lol:

Unlike NUFC, their businesses aren’t ran by 1 person doing everything.

Of course this may not be their priority, however they will have enough staff to do priority things and non-priority stuff.

The Saudi's got their hands full with COVID-19 and an Oil Price war with Russia but will still take the time to entertain Mike Ashley and his Clowns? :lol:

PIF is like a separate business altogether. Funded by the government but not entirely ran by it. Basically, what's going on elsewhere wont bother them much.

In fact, it could be argued that the whole purpose of PIF is too turn their oil fortunes into long term business and ventures in other areas.

One day the oil will run out and they need a future.

People who say just because of COVID 19 that nobody will buy anything in Corp M&A have literally no idea what they are talking about. Opportunistic investing has happened forever. 

People who say just because of COVID 19 that nobody will buy anything in Corp M&A have literally no idea what they are talking about. Opportunistic investing has happened forever. 

Big Mike is the type who buys opportunistically, he's not one for being on the losing end. If there's one thing that would make me think this deal won't go through, it's if the buyers try to put in a lower bid.

Assuming there is actually a deal still on the table of course, I only know what I read here.

Values 1 month ago and plus are no longer applicable anymore. It’s that way across the entire globe in terms of any businesses. 10-40% discounts depending on type of business. It’s correlative to public markets and currency values. But we know big Mike thinks he’s a genius.

So yet another false dawn!  We dont learn no matter how many times we get burnt do we?

Who exactly, thought that a takeover was going to happen like? :lol:

:lol: Absolutely ridiculous if anyone thought there was anything going to come of it. George Caulkin or not.

Well there’s me “return of the messiah 111” tattoo gone to shit.

Even if an agreement does happen, journalists aren't going to hear about it. The agreement will happen and then the directors test (or whatever it's called) will happen and no one will know, as apparently it's very hush hush at that point. The next we'll hear is confirmation of a deal or Ashley accusing them of wasting his time. We all know what happens next don't we....

This is going to turn into a staring contest isn't it? I know they have the money but rich people don't get/stay rich by paying over the odds. Ashley will want to come out looking the winner but how much of a beating does SD have to take before that becomes second to him?

This is going to turn into a staring contest isn't it? I know they have the money but rich people don't get/stay rich by paying over the odds. Ashley will want to come out looking the winner but how much of a beating does SD have to take before that becomes second to him?

I'd rather someone beat him tbh  :knuppel2:

I'd rather someone beat him tbh  :knuppel2:

Stop trying to push to the front of the queue