Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest Howaythetoon

It's the Chinese he's after!!

As long as I can have a go at the Greeks!

0uN8utMRITtl.gif

We are born gay, some just end up turning straight.

Greece is the word!

I’m convinced this will happen - the High Street is knackered and GC wouldn’t have penned what he did without being given a lot of belief from someone involved!

It’s just a shame that the boozers mightn’t be open for us to celebrate!

0uN8utMRITtl.gif

Greece is the word!

No we're not. We are simply born with the capacity to love. For some reason society dictates that you can't love another man if you don't like shit on your dick. It's fucked up.

I actually worry that even if the Arab's stumped up the cash he'd sell to someone like Kenyon for £50m or so less with said clauses and whatnot attached. That way he can continue to reap some benefits and most of all, when it doesn't go well he can have his pals at Sky pitching "the grass isn't always greener" patter. He's that petty he'd do it just to fuck us.

I actually worry that even if the Arab's stumped up the cash he'd sell to someone like Kenyon for £50m or so less with said clauses and whatnot attached. That way he can continue to reap some benefits and most of all, when it doesn't go well he can have his pals at Sky pitching "the grass isn't always greener" patter. He's that petty he'd do it just to fuck us.

A big problem there is that they don’t have the money to buy the club off him.

Kenyon has never had the money and been trying to find the money for 2 years.

If he was going to get that money, he would have by now. No chance he’s getting investors in this market now.

A big problem there is that they don’t have the money to buy the club off him.

Kenyon has never had the money and been trying to find the money for 2 years.

If he was going to get that money, he would have by now. No chance he’s getting investors in this market now.

How is that a problem? If they had the money to buy the club, Ashley wouldn't be able to demand the clauses.

Guest Howaythetoon

0uN8utMRITtl.gif

Greece is the word!

No we're not. We are simply born with the capacity to love. For some reason society dictates that you can't love another man if you don't like shit on your dick. It's fucked up.

Gay, straight, women, man, it’s all a man made concept. Our sexuality has nothing to do with our sex organs or our masculinity or femininity. Your dog doesn’t hump your leg because it’s sexuality is human legs any more than a man fucks another man because he’s gay or a women licks out another women because they are a dyke. Before all that we fucked anything and everything, human or otherwise, inanimate object or not and we still do. We are gay or straight or whatever now because we’ve allowed ourselves to be defined by our sexuality or sex when in reality whether you have a cock or a fanny our organs serve only one purpose in terms of what we were born with and that’s to procreate. That’s what we were born with to do.

You’re not born gay or straight, man or women, you’re just horny cock or fanny and have attractions and lusts which modern man has shaped and sculptured many concepts around in which way you butter your bread or not.

Remove that and you’d fuck anything and anyone if horny. Long hair or makeup wouldn’t matter to you if you were a man or women, or wearing jeans or skirts. After all we all dressed up in fur as apes and lived in caves. What separated the species? Cock and fanny. Used for making small apes. Fucking we did because we are horny bastards.

Wassit say

Newcastle about to be sold! Proof of the progress of negotiations, the recruitment unit has just been laid off until further notice!

The club is looking for a new coach (Benitez back?) And is auditioning DS

Close source, official communication expected by early May

Newcastle about to be sold! Proof of the progress of negotiations, the recruitment cell has just been laid off until further notice!

The club is looking for a new coach (Benitez back?) And is auditioning DS

Right now I don't see anyone wanting to buy a football club. The Arabs are probably the only ones who would be prepared to invest in something which is not going to pay back dividends for quite some time now, and that is only because it's more of a political investment than a financial one. If they really are trying to buy, then Ashley will either sell, or he never had any intention of doing so. Might be he just wants to die still owning NUFC, this is the type of vindictive and tight arsed cunt he is. If anyone ever read Viz back in the old days, he would be the grown up version of Spoilt Bastard.

Right now I don't see anyone wanting to buy a football club. The Arabs are probably the only ones who would be prepared to invest in something which is not going to pay back dividends for quite some time now, and that is only because it's more of a political investment than a financial one. If they really are trying to buy, then Ashley will either sell, or he never had any intention of doing so. Might be he just wants to die still owning NUFC, this is the type of vindictive and tight arsed cunt he is. If anyone ever read Viz back in the old days, he would be the grown up version of Spoilt Bastard.

:lol:

Blinking flip mother, just give me your life savings so I can buy my sports shop. And don’t expect a penny back, you miserable old trout