Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest Howaythetoon

I get the thinking behind it. But if you're wearing it and screaming "Support the team not the regime!!!" at the match, then sorry but you're part of the problem.

Have my money Mike for a ticket, but you can fuck off if you want my money for a scarf! Protest by not going! It’s the only way!

I get the thinking behind it. But if you're wearing it and screaming "Support the team not the regime!!!" at the match, then sorry but you're part of the problem.

What about those who wear it and don’t go to games?

What about those who wear it and don’t go to games?

Who will know/see?

Just bought some new Lonsdale slipons for the weekend.

Love this guy, paid for Joelinton with his own money and once drank a pint. Top lad.

Trying his hardest to save the high streets. Should be sainted.

There was a story over the summer that because Mike Ashley likes Kenyon he was going to give him time to get the money together to buy the club right? Think ultimately Kenyon buys the club.

When any stories came up under Rafa it was clearly always about denying him funds before the transfer window but there is no need for it now as the mess currently in charge of the team will make no fuss about his lot and will do as he is told.

Think Mike is trying to hand it over to Kenyon as soon as it is possible, with funds in place.

I have to say also, with the number of 'big' teams faltering at the moment, or going through a transition, this would be a great time for someone with a good plan to take over a premier league club with potential.

Someone really needs to step up and buy the club man. There's such a great opportunity at hand.

I'm not so sure if a Kenyon led Ashley controlled Newcastle is the best way to go, however I don't think Ashley wants another relegation.