Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Just rename the thread “Sonia’s growler” and lock the b****** until something of note actually happens.

How about renaming it "Gails baps" instead?

:lol: Don't img link tits, ffs.

:lol: such authority

:lol: Iron hand beneath the velvet glove, Branks. Imagine typing mad and being serious about this shit, ffs.

:lol: Fuck off Decky Ameritoon, remembering cunt.

Please delete this thread its getting as bad as the red tops. no one but Ashley actually knows whats going on.

My bet is its just another time wasting exercise.

The papers haven't got a clue just guess work for click bait.

The chronicle just makes me laugh with there headlines starting with a trusted source or we have heard etc.

Why would a small time rag like the chronicle know anything.

And for the red tops they come up with conflicting stories such as rafa looking at signing whoever.

Rafa cant sign anyone the fatman has wrote him off he was never going to agree to rafas terms.

Lets just all calm down and wait to see the next move and f**k the papers. :frantic:

Once its confirmed we wont be getting new owners, i suggest we burn this thread down.

Nah, it should be stickied to Sonia's snatch levels of stickiness

See that sentence you typed it :lol:

Guest godzilla

Given the 'Fit and Proper' test can take up to four weeks this could get dark...

If it's at that stage (the statement suggests it was) then it depends when it was started as nobody has a clue. Didn't someone put up info stating that it usually is 10 - 15 days?

Guest godzilla

I see as soon as they stopped making statements and giving updates which "They shouldn't be doing as its not professional" it also then means it's off  :lol:

Yeah Luke Edwards ace reporter thinking.

Guest godzilla

Sounds like he has heard somthing but is doing the sensible thing and keeping it under wraps, not like the other gobshite reporters

3pm news conference this Friday.

Rafa and the Sheikh sitting next to each other outlining their plans for the next 5 years?

Rafa saying goodbye and to wish us luck.

Yes. If he’s been privy to some info, it wouldn’t be a great career move to lose the trust of any new potential owner group.

Far more sensible for him to play the long game instead of going for “an exclusive” which would only have limited click value once all the other papers started writing about the story.