Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Just calm the fuck down people.

There are some serious question marks I’ve this guy. It may not happen at all and if it does he may still be shite.

Best to celebrate once we’ve had an opportunity to witness some success from it.

Ditto :thup:

There are some serious question marks I’ve this guy. It may not happen at all and if it does he may still be shite.

Best to celebrate once we’ve had an opportunity to witness some success from it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Guest godzilla

Just calm the f*** down people.

There are some serious question marks I’ve this guy. It may not happen at all and if it does he may still be s****.

Let's just stick with Ashley then.....fuck off man for the first time in 12 years there is actual excitement and hope  :snod: :snod:

Oh fuck off man James.

:lol:

Never be happy with a new signing ever again. Wait until they’ve played 18 months, then judge.

12 years of Mike Ashley just isn't enough for some I guess. However he fuck's off is a great way, and a day to celebrate.

Oh fuck off man James.

Yes, be a good lad and fuck off pls.

giphy.gif

Guest godzilla

I hope it does work out but remember what others have said, was asked to pay Liverpool a £25m deposit then couldn’t find the money

Liverpool had no interest in selling man as if he couldn't afford 25 million

I hope it does work out but remember what others have said, was asked to pay Liverpool a £25m deposit then couldn’t find the money

Wasnt that he couldn't find the money FFS. He just didn't bother.

Just calm the f*** down people.

There are some serious question marks I’ve this guy. It may not happen at all and if it does he may still be s****.

I quit this sport in its entirety because of Ashley and literally the only thing that could ever make me come back is the club being sold, so excuse me if I entertain some optimism for either a) however long it takes for the deal to fall through; or b) however long it takes for us to find out that this guy is even worse of a shit.

Totalsport complaining that if this goes through we will be another Man City, and not the community club we are now!!!

Have they seen what Man City have done? Its the one thing I would be most excited about, never mind big name signings, but investment into the whole club, a proper academy etc

Guest covmag

I’d put up with Jimmy Nail owning us as long as it’s not Ashley.

Renewing ASAP, I’m coming home. ;)

Totalsport complaining that if this goes through we will be another Man City, and not the community club we are now!!!

Have they seen what Man City have done? Its the one thing I would be most excited about, never mind big name signings, but investment into the whole club, a proper academy etc

Aye, because it’s a massive beacon of the community right now.

As you say though, the Man City owners have done wonders in Manchester.