Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

The club is worth less now without Benítez in charge. Will BZG still pay the agreed price? Because there’s no way Ashley will drop it.

And it looks as though he wants to sell to his mate Kenyon anyway, who searching down the back of his sofa for the money to buy it with.

Like I said it might be down to the fact they’ve indicated they don’t want him.

The club is worth less now without Benítez in charge. Will BZG still pay the agreed price? Because there’s no way Ashley will drop it.

And it looks as though he wants to sell to his mate Kenyon anyway, who searching down the back of his sofa for the money to buy it with.

Even if an 'agreed price' exists Ashley isn't going to accept it :lol:

Its a lot more likely to be relegated which should effect its value - but also, is an excuse for nothing to get done take/fakeover wise.

The value is just going down from here on in. Bet he doesn't factor that in.

Once the season starts, anybody that's in, will pull out for fear of buying a championship club to be.

Bring it on as we have to get rid of him.

Surely if BZG were that arsed, they'd want guarantees Rafa would be tied down?

Not if they didn’t want him

Like I said it might be down to the fact they’ve indicated they don’t want him.

The fact??

The only fact that matters is that Mike Ashley has never wanted to sell NUFC - Sports Direct's most profitable (free) advertising deal. 12 years of lies and people still can't grasp reality..  Keep on clutching at those straws if it helps you feel better though..

Not if they didn’t want him

That's my point. If they wanted hom that badly he'd have been secured.

Guest chopey

Kenyon without a pot to piss in, no time for transfers, a shit-tier manager and no doubt a clause for SD shit to remain in the ground/club shop for years. Oh joy.

Also most likely with Ashley still holding a fucking share.

Wouldn't surprise me.

This seems the most likely outcome now, he will probably just pay for it in instalments so Ashley will still effectively own us for the next 10 year, See ya Newcastle its been a good run but I just can't do it anymore. 

wonder what bullshit will be leaked to try and get season ticket sales going. no doubt some made-up bollocks is going to be leaked to skysports etc.

Bale imo.

I'd put a : lol : smiley but I can't be sure it won't be at least attempted :)

Is this takeover rumour just another Ashley`s  bullsh**? Way he runs this club, it is so easy to start believe all kind of conspiracy theories...

Don't believe for a second it's fake. If Ashley wanted rid of Rafa whilst not spending any money on new players he'd just do what he's done and let Rafa go whilst putting out stories of being unable to meet Rafa's demands (can't sign players without the manager staying of course). There's also no benefit to BZG pretending to want to buy NUFC after failing to buy Liverpool for 6x the price.

Takeover bid is undoubtedly real. Issue is whether Ashley will agree to the sale.

Amazing that the most wildly optimistic scenario now involves maybe getting bought by a group of morons that don’t rate Rafa.

Group of morons?

How?

Well clearly because they don't want Rafa.

But they are okay with whoever third-rate chancer Ashley appoints. Yep, this takeover is definitely happening, just like the previous 20 times.

Amazing that the most wildly optimistic scenario now involves maybe getting bought by a group of morons that don’t rate Rafa.

Group of morons?

How?

Well clearly because they don't want Rafa.

not sure if they would have been able to discuss the situation with rafa.

even if they were and rafa agreed to stay, there was always the chance of ashley moving the goalposts and the deal falling through leaving rafa fucked. not sure rafa could take that chance.

Is this takeover rumour just another Ashley`s  bullsh**? Way he runs this club, it is so easy to start believe all kind of conspiracy theories...

Don't believe for a second it's fake. If Ashley wanted rid of Rafa whilst not spending any money on new players he'd just do what he's done and let Rafa go whilst putting out stories of being unable to meet Rafa's demands (can't sign players without the manager staying of course). There's also no benefit to BZG pretending to want to buy NUFC after failing to buy Liverpool for 6x the price.

Takeover bid is undoubtedly real. Issue is whether Ashley will agree to the sale.

:thup:

Not sure it's an issue now, I'm 99% certain he won't agree with BZG.  I can totally believe he's holding out to buy time for Kenyon.  'Will only sell to someone who can take the club forward' ... my fucking arse.

:thup:

Not sure it's an issue now, I'm 99% certain he won't agree with BZG.  I can totally believe he's holding out to buy time for Kenyon.  'Will only sell to someone who can take the club forward' ... my fucking arse.

Yeah take the club forward for his own benefit, including advertising and merchandising rights and lord knows what else.