Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

He’ll be doing a special on takeover trims man.

Exactly what he’s doing. Got himself a place on Bridge street, all the students have went back for the summer, so he has no business. He’s just tried to become ITK, now all of a sudden every Twitter moron out there is going to pop in and get their haircut by him tomorrow, and ask what he knows and how he knows whilst they’re sat there.

To be honest not sure what’s going on had radio silence for the last 2hrs 30 minutes as watching the last 2 of new Stranger Things and didn’t want any takeover shit spoiling it (fucking immense by the way). So are we getting the #cans out again then?????

Lol

Hes booked up a good week in advance. Dont think he is worried about that.

I was in a few weeks ago and he said he was not sure from people he knows over there.

Hes obv just heard off some mates based there or a player or somthing its on.

He did not say 100% just rumor he has heard.

He’ll be doing a special on takeover trims man.

Exactly what he’s doing. Got himself a place on Bridge street, all the students have went back for the summer, so he has no business. He’s just tried to become ITK, now all of a sudden every Twitter moron out there is going to pop in and get their haircut by him tomorrow, and ask what he knows and how he knows whilst they’re sat there.

Canny sure that's not true :lol:

Lol

Hes booked up a good week in advance. Dont think he is worried about that.

I was in a few weeks ago and he said he was not sure from people he knows over there.

Hes obv just heard off some mates based there or a player or somthing its on.

He did not say 100% just rumor he has heard.

Bit pointless sharing it tbh

It's funny, after reading the "if a deal is not forthcoming " tweet this morning, I took it negatively and assumed Ashley up to his usual.

Left it, went to work, where I still am and it reads different though the same words. It now seems to read that the deal between BZG and Ashley is done so any hold up is PL fit and proper test and any other procedures they have to take. Amazing how the same words can mean vastly differing things.

I've avoided takeover stuff for a few days so I'm out f the loop.

A check of twitter just now and I see the takeover is happening tomorrow, with Mourinho announced as manager and Joselu the new #9 because he scored once for Real Madrid or something.

Nice, roll on tomorrow

Anyone else find it bizarre the chronicle are just totally ignoring it all

Not really, no. After being beaten to the punch by a barber and overseas dentist here's probably some deep career contemplations going on over a bottle of rye in the chronic offices right now.

There'll be clickbait all over the place amongst some pro-Ashley articles tomorrow.

The type of things I was expecting today but has been fuck all. Strange

To be honest not sure what’s going on had radio silence for the last 2hrs 30 minutes as watching the last 2 of new Stranger Things and didn’t want any takeover s*** spoiling it (f***ing immense by the way). So are we getting the #cans out again then?????

Nee way is he dead btw.

Guest godzilla

Not really, no. After being beaten to the punch by a barber and overseas dentist here's probably some deep career contemplations going on over a bottle of rye in the chronic offices right now.

Chronic said yesterday that no bid had been made and the tweet released by BZG via the radio presenter stated this is not the case and they have.

Guest godzilla

Wait do people actually still think the takeover is happening?

Nobody knows and the tweet yesterday could be interpreted either way which didn't help. My initial thought awaiting PL go ahead, read it again and thought still discussing the deal and then read it again and now thinking it could be either. Needed more clarity oh and something that was official. Still personally think it will happen mind as I always have from day one.

Wait do people actually still think the takeover is happening?

Nobody knows and the tweet yesterday could be interpreted either way which didn't help. My initial thought awaiting PL go ahead, read it again and thought still discussing the deal and then read it again and now thinking it could be either. Needed more clarity oh and something that was official. Still personally think it will happen mind as I always have from day one.

I’m with the kaiju on this one simply because there little left but hope.......and then protest