Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

It's on until It's off. Don't @ me.

thomas[/member]

Yeah I agree. We haven't heard otherwise. Until Ashley shits all over the deal and publicly announces that BZG are timewasters, I believe we'll see Sheikh Khaled rocking up on the SJP pitch swigging a bottle of Newcy Brown and clotheslining Mike Ashley in the centre circle by the end of the year

Isn't there any way we could make our complains to the Premier League about Ashleys ways of handeling Newcastle as a club and its supporters?

I know Chi Onwurah is doing her bit in the matter with the parliament. But I think if the Premier League get many complaints from supporters along with the press and maybe some celebreties who are outspoken supporters they can start an investigation on Ashley to see if he is the kind of owner the league wants.

The way he is handeling the club is badwill for the Premier League and it needs to stop. Put up some guidelines of how a club should be run so other club owners don't do the same in the future.

Isn't there any way we could make our complains to the Premier League about Ashleys ways of handeling Newcastle as a club and its supporters?

I know Chi Onwurah is doing her bit in the matter with the parliament. But I think if the Premier League get many complaints from supporters along with the press and maybe some celebreties who are outspoken supporters they can start an investigation on Ashley to see if he is the kind of owner the league wants.

The way he is handeling the club is badwill for the Premier League and it needs to stop. Put up some guidelines of how a club should be run so other club owners don't do the same in the future.

Surely it’s his property so he can do what he likes with it ?

Guest covmag

No man ffs, just stop supporting SD UNITED. , fuck all till he sells or dies, it’s his and the cunt can do what h3 wants.Let him get on with it, I for one will not be part of it any more, nothing , not one penny.

I think absolutely that the PL should have some rules that if you are ‘competing’ in their league then you have to at least try to be competitive and not just solely there to advertise your business. It’s sport, not fucking marketing.

I also think football clubs should be declared national heritage assets and there be certain rules around what you can do to them. This cunt is having a direct impact on people’s lives with what he’s done to this club.

I think absolutely that the PL should have some rules that if you are ‘competing’ in their league then you have to at least try to be competitive and not just solely there to advertise your business. It’s sport, not fucking marketing.

I also think football clubs should be declared national heritage assets and there be certain rules around what you can do to them. This cunt is having a direct impact on people’s lives with what he’s done to this club.

I fully agree with this.  But the chances of either happening are slim to zero i reckon.

And that is what I mean the Premier League or maybe the FA should look into. That an owner can't do just what he wants. If he is not trying to be ambitius or just uses a club to promote his other buissines he should be declaired not fit to own a club.

And that is what I mean the Premier League or maybe the FA should look into. That an owner can't do just what he wants. If he is not trying to be ambitius or just uses a club to promote his other buissines he should be declaired not fit to own a club.

There are worse cases than us in the 92 clubs and nothing is done by the FA just look at Blackpool,Coventry etc

Guest chopey

I still think a competent accountant could find huge holes in the finances of the club particularly the wage bill

Guest Howaythetoon

I still think a competent accountant could find huge holes in the finances of the club particularly the wage bill

They can, but proving anything illegal that sticks is almost impossible to bring about any criminal complaint much less a prosecution to make it worth someone’s time and effort and they can always be silenced, paid off or kept out of the public eye.

It’s easier to reveal stuff that’s dodgy which for us would be a start at least. Unless the tax man, VAT man or people are being defrauded and money is being laundered via drugs, however, the powers that be will turn a blind eye and don’t want to go there at all.

Football is such an unregulated industry on every level, it’s a legal mind field and as long as Sky pay up, sponsors advertise and stadiums are full, the FA and Premier League don’t care and to be honest, most big business is operating illegally in one way or another or doing something dodgy or not squeaky clean.

But whatever they do illegally or that is dodgy isn’t anywhere near as bad as what governments and financial institutions get up to. Everything and everyone is dodgy and corrupt really, some more than others, some less, some try to do everything by the book or as close to the right side of the law as much as they can, but it’s impossible to be 100% squeaky clean.

As an individual it’s about your own moral compass, your sense of right and wrong and your own fairness and equality levels as to how much of a dodgy corrupt criminal cunt you are and Ashley is right up there as bad an example as most never mind anything he does in terms of his business operations and accounts etc.

There's wording from the PL/FA and government that isn't binding that he is blatantly in breach of.

I'd like some word from those authorities, whether they condone or condemn it. If its the former then they're not fit or proper persons to be governing things.

I paraphrase but there's an implication that money from the PL should be invested in "good quality players and improving stadium/training facilities/new stadiums" - all clearly not happening here.

Then there's the "integrity" mentioned in the government departments response to Chi's questions. Which he is in total breach of as a business and football club owner. Endevouring the produce the least possible service for the most possible takings. Makes a mockery of the football authorities that they allow this to happen - a man using a club to blatantly take the p**s out of a clubs fans and enrich himself to same tune he damages that club. The distress its causing, fans wishing for failure, even death on their own clubs tells you something.

Were trying our least, one notch less would be outright cheating - which defeats the integrity of sport entirely.

There's wording from the PL/FA and government that isn't binding that he is blatantly in breach of.

I'd like some word from those authorities, whether they condone or condemn it. If its the former then they're not fit or proper persons to be governing things.

I paraphrase but there's an implication that money from the PL should be invested in "good quality players and improving stadium/training facilities/new stadiums" - all clearly not happening here.

Then there's the "integrity" mentioned in the government departments response to Chi's questions. Which he is in total breach of as a business and football club owner. Endevouring the produce the least possible service for the most possible takings. Makes a mockery of the football authorities that they allow this to happen - a man using a club to blatantly take the p**s out of a clubs fans and enrich himself to same tune he damages that club. The distress its causing, fans wishing for failure, even death on their own clubs tells you something.

Were trying our least, one notch less would be outright cheating - which defeats the integrity of sport entirely.

Good post :thup:

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/wolff-meets-southgate

Southgate on how to motivate players "I think one thing we have to do is provide an environment for them that they believe is world class. Because I think if they think there are short cuts being taken or there isn't an investment in the team, or the level of training isn't right or the facilities could be better then that can demotivate people."

Remind you of anywhere?

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/wolff-meets-southgate

Southgate on how to motivate players "I think one thing we have to do is provide an environment for them that they believe is world class. Because I think if they think there are short cuts being taken or there isn't an investment in the team, or the level of training isn't right or the facilities could be better then that can demotivate people."

Remind you of anywhere?

Nevermind "or" Gareth, we are all of the above lad

Stop going to SJP.. Stop watching on Sky/BT etc

Protest as a group and they lose money.. the media will follow. Sky wont be happy with no cunt watching.

We don't beat the rich unless we unite as group.. anyone would think rich people woke up one day and said "Hey that cunt could get burned in the work place so we must change the laws.. lets give them a few more quid."  ;D ;D

ashley's basically bought a club to make profit.

no intention to compete at a sporting level. no intention to reinvest. no intention to try and win a trophy.

basic aim is stay in the premier league at minimal cost - just to make money.

thats got to go against the whole point of having a sports competition.

if there is no desire to compete then nufc should be thrown out of the premier league.

KK took ashley to court and won and i'm sure Rafa, hughton and certain players would have plenty to say.

there should be a fucking investigation.

ashley should be told to get out or just shut the club down.

surerly there's some kind of code with regards to sporting competition.

has there ever been a similar situation in say the NBA or NFL or any sorting competion in the world when there's a clear lack of intemtion to compete, and the existance of the sportung club is for making money only.

am pissed so its hard getting my point across but do u get what i mean? or possibly talking bollocks.