Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I want to know who this other group is that Caulkin was on about.

Geordie Dentist reckons it’s a French group, The Vinci Group. They appear to be a construction conglomerate.

That fella might have nice teeth but his mouth is full of shit

It's promising that there are still several groups hoping to bid. Perhaps it's another few months away though, which is too late to prevent relegation.

But if Ashley chooses now to pay managerial compensation for the first time, it doesn't look good at all.

You dont honestly believe that do you

It's promising that there are still several groups hoping to bid. Perhaps it's another few months away though, which is too late to prevent relegation.

But if Ashley chooses now to pay managerial compensation for the first time, it doesn't look good at all.

That a few parties are interested? Yeah I believe it - even the pessimistic ones like Caulkin admit there's at least one more. Losing Rafa and having a bad start to the season might complicate things though.

A consortium of Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Mark Zuckerberg and Carlos Slim wouldn't be able to buy NUFC off Ashley. Ashley would put out a statement about a lack of proof of funds and the media would publish it.

:thup:

The fat prick has zero intention of selling.

That a few parties are interested? Yeah I believe it - even the pessimistic ones like Caulkin admit there's at least one more. Losing Rafa and having a bad start to the season might complicate things though.

You must have missed all the talk last season that the new buyers were waiting for us to ensure safety from relegation before buying the club.

Now they'll have to repeat the process again as it looks like a two year process. :lol:

Geordie Dentist reckons it’s a French group, The Vinci Group. They appear to be a construction conglomerate.

Thanks for your input. Care to back that up with any evidence?

A consortium of Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Mark Zuckerberg and Carlos Slim wouldn't be able to buy NUFC off Ashley. Ashley would put out a statement about a lack of proof of funds and the media would publish it.

I could work with those guys to get a deal across the line.

Yeah like the small issue of the club being almost worthless outside the PL.

My mistake. I thought this was the bloke that confirmed the takeover. Then replied with “odd” when it didn’t happen.

My mistake. I thought this was the bloke that confirmed the takeover. Then replied with “odd” when it didn’t happen.

Who was that?

Who was that?

He’s got two people mixed up. Dentist guy never confirmed the takeover was done but he did tweet ‘odd’ when news of Bruce came out

If the club was worth £350m at the start of the summer it certainly isn't now.

But the parasite will still want 350 million plus advertising and  sports direct merchandising... And the cycle continues.

I’ve been thinking a lot about this, Ashley likes to hold landlords to ransom and I think this will be his next move. There will be a warning to fans and media that if we boycott, if we protest etc he will take our club from our city.

Then we’ll either have to put up with it, or Shirebrook FC will be playing in the Championship at the RICOH Arena next season

This would be f***ing fantastic and we can start from scratch.

Aye! bring it on. Playing in Newcastle and using the Newcastle name only fools some people that it isn't Sports Direct FC. It is!!!

Guest The Little Waster

Mike Ashley : Age : 54 : Morbidly obese ... does he smoke ? Realistically , how longs he got ?

Guest The Little Waster

Going to be rumours of the takeover still being on now aren't there, until someone says yes to the managers job :lol:

Lol Nufc Fans Tv still believe that