Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Just seen a fb post from some guy stating that Fatty didn’t have to put his hand in his pocket to sign Joelinton but he did it.......fuck me some of our supporters are so far up Ashley’s arse they could kiss his lips from the inside......with people like this we have no hope!

Twitter and facebook has been embarrassing this past 24 hours. I think I might need to take a break from it for a while for my own sanity. A growing number of people now blaming Rafa for leaving, telling us we've all got to get behind Bruce, and even praising Ashley up for doing nothing more than spending the Perez/Joselu money during the same transfer window. It's absolutely pathetic like.

Ashley is literally just one £20m signing away from not only ending the Arsenal boycott but selling another 10k season tickets and the fact that he's bled the club dry for the past 12 years is once again forgotten about (until his next move to totally shaft the club and its fans and the thick twats will all be up in arms again). He plays them like a fiddle and they're too thick to see it.

We sure do now have a huge faction of braindead thick as shit fans who just dont have the intelligence to see the bigger picture. I blame the education system and social media

Just seen a fb post from some guy stating that Fatty didn’t have to put his hand in his pocket to sign Joelinton but he did it.......fuck me some of our supporters are so far up Ashley’s arse they could kiss his lips from the inside......with people like this we have no hope!

Twitter and facebook has been embarrassing this past 24 hours. I think I might need to take a break from it for a while for my own sanity. A growing number of people now blaming Rafa for leaving, telling us we've all got to get behind Bruce, and even praising Ashley up for doing nothing more than spending the Perez/Joselu money during the same transfer window. It's absolutely pathetic like.

Ashley is literally just one £20m signing away from not only ending the Arsenal boycott but selling another 10k season tickets and the fact that he's bled the club dry for the past 12 years is once again forgotten about (until his next move to totally shaft the club and its fans and the thick twats will all be up in arms again). He plays them like a fiddle and they're too thick to see it.

We sure do now have a huge faction of braindead thick as shit fans who just dont have the intelligence to see the bigger picture. I blame the education system and social media

It's not a huge faction (at least I hope not). The image is amplified by people like Seymour, with their relentless crusades.

Just flew right over my house about 20 minutes ago. I live a 10 minute walk from the training ground so his chopper was very low (and fucking noisy which I hoped might be engine failure) as it went overhead. I was cutting the front garden at the time and I'm embarrassed to say I flicked the Vs at him as he went over. Quickly realised what I'd done and had a scan round at the other houses to see if anyone was watching me.

Just flew right over my house about 20 minutes ago. I live a 10 minute walk from the training ground so his chopper was very low (and fucking noisy which I hoped might be engine failure) as it went overhead. I was cutting the front garden at the time and I'm embarrassed to say I flicked the Vs at him as he went over. Quickly realised what I'd done and had a scan round at the other houses to see if anyone was watching me.

I saw you, why weren't you wearing any pants?

Guest chopey

Transfer meeting with Bruce and Smithers apparently, Bruce praised Ashley on the quality of the training ground, he's never had paddling pools so big and the menu will be changed to allow for Bruce's dietary needs with the video analysis/tactics room cleaned to remove the cobwebs and changed to a small bar for the lads.

I saw you, why weren't you wearing any pants?

Too hot for pants mate. Nude mowing is where it's at in heat.

Guest Gonzo

I think Mike Ashley has a sort of new approach with the club motivated purely by a wealth crisis.

He’s not had a great few years with Sports Direct and most of his other investments have gone down the swanny.

So he might have gotten 350m for the club if sold. That wouldn’t really cover what he’s lost. And then he’d have lost leverage with SD who are on the pigs back with cheap/free advertising here.

So now he’s back to gambling but bigger this time. Joelinton is his first, but not last. He could potentially make 100% profit on this player or more if he does well.

Each signing is going to take 2-4 transfer windows before being ready to be sold.

Almiron will be up for sale next summer. Joelinton the following one etc etc.

Supporters will be happy because we’ll be signing decent players. Bruce is happy to have a job. Ashley is happy to be making huge profits on players.

He needs it to work which is also why I think he’s going nowhere soon. This is a 5 year plan minimum. He’ll be looking to skim 500m in partial tv revenue and profits from players sales so for this reason I think we’ll be making more of these half decent signings.

All Bruce needs to do is keep the team up and play the purples in a way that they increase their value.

That’s the gamble.

:thup: :thup:

I think Mike Ashley has a sort of new approach with the club motivated purely by a wealth crisis.

He’s not had a great few years with Sports Direct and most of his other investments have gone down the swanny.

So he might have gotten 350m for the club if sold. That wouldn’t really cover what he’s lost. And then he’d have lost leverage with SD who are on the pigs back with cheap/free advertising here.

So now he’s back to gambling but bigger this time. Joelinton is his first, but not last. He could potentially make 100% profit on this player or more if he does well.

Each signing is going to take 2-4 transfer windows before being ready to be sold.

Almiron will be up for sale next summer. Joelinton the following one etc etc.

Supporters will be happy because we’ll be signing decent players. Bruce is happy to have a job. Ashley is happy to be making huge profits on players.

He needs it to work which is also why I think he’s going nowhere soon. This is a 5 year plan minimum. He’ll be looking to skim 500m in partial tv revenue and profits from players sales so for this reason I think we’ll be making more of these half decent signings.

All Bruce needs to do is keep the team up and play the purples in a way that they increase their value.

That’s the gamble.

:thup: :thup: