Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Kenyon would be an absolute disaster with this proposed model.

Why? Did he not do okay at Man Utd and Chelsea?

Also surley got to be better than Ashley.

he wouldn't actually. he is buying the club with debt which he will transfer to the club. paying dividends to him and his consortium every year whilst putting less money n=in the team than Ashley. he will double ticket prices like he did at man utd and Chelsea. he is also letting SD keep the advertising and run the club shops. it would be the worst of all worlds.

the brochure

I don't really care as long as Ashley is gone. New owners might be shit, but their shitness will result in a quicker and easier resale down the line if things don't work out. If things do work out then all is fine and dandy so a win-win situation compared to how it is now.

I'm the same.

I genuinely don't think any owners can be as bad as this fat twat. He has destroyed our fan-base and has literally sucked the soul of NUFC.

He isn't our worst owner flip. Fat Fred, Seymour. Mckeog & Westwood all worse.

Guest The Little Waster

I don't really care as long as Ashley is gone. New owners might be shit, but their shitness will result in a quicker and easier resale down the line if things don't work out. If things do work out then all is fine and dandy so a win-win situation compared to how it is now.

I'm the same.

I genuinely don't think any owners can be as bad as this fat twat. He has destroyed our fan-base and has literally sucked the soul of NUFC.

Hes a bigger fatter worse version of those twats

Shepherd was just as big a cunt but for all his faults at least had us competing as football club, Fat Mike will never get us finishing 2nd in the league, getting to cup finals or playing in the champions league.

I'm the same.

:ben:

Buy the club, make Rafa manager of all football matters with a sensible budget to work to and make Newcastle United the centre of the community

Simple for anyone with a brain!

It wouldn't surprise me if he's trying to tell investors over there about us!

Anyone wanting to throw hundreds of millions at this club would be fucking mental not to approach Rafa. It would make their investment as safe a bet as they come.

I've no doubt Rafa will be bigging us up to anyone with the money.

lets be honest though, Kenyon and his 'updated' brochure are not serious.

Guest reefatoon

Just slap more paint on the old training ground man. We know through experience that this benefits the players physically and mentally. No need for all that modern shite. Why even have a building anyway when all you need to do is run around outside for maximum results.

I'm busy writing an article on the state of Ashley's thinking, cheapness, and how it's affecting his businesses.

It's probably going to be long winded, but interesting I hope.

Here is the first paragraph.

The other day I was in Newcastle and stumbled across the newly opened GAME store in Eldon Square. As I did I couldn’t help but think that this is just an indicative of where Ashley is now and where he is going to end up. I don’t though just limit it to how the brand new store has been fitted out so cheaply and so badly that they have left the flooring of the previous occupiers. Flooring which has a big gaping hole in the middle of it with only duck tape barely covering it over, leaving customers vulnerable to tripping over it and having to make their way to A&E, and presumably followed by their no win no fee lawyer.

No it was not that which I was considering. What I was considering though was how this is an indication of how Ashley now and how he is left with no choice but to work and hand over money to people who he promised not to work with ever again.

Guest reefatoon

It’s not bad, but I preferred your earlier work about scared dogs and tellings off. Had me on the edge of my seat that one.