Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

On Ginger Pirlo's point on the media.

Martin Samuel has been at it again today, anybody see it?

Newcastle's for sale and has been for years (no evidence to corroborate , nothing but evidence to the contrary) - all you need is £300million.

Newcastle is a tight ship for the "express purpose" of selling - nothing to do with greed and 12years of not being sold is irrelevant in this conclusion.

I used to think he's either an abysmal journalist and moron or in cahoots with the regime - its obviously both.

This PR is like a crazy person talking to themselves, they're doing a fakeover back and forthand PR'ing themselves but nobody outside the plot gives a 3uck.

Newcastle's for sale and has been for years (no evidence to corroborate , nothing but evidence to the contrary) - all you need is £300million.

Newcastle is a tight ship for the "express purpose" of selling - nothing to do with greed and 12years of not being sold is irrelevant in this conclusion.

I used to think he's either an abysmal journalist and moron or in cahoots with the regime - its obviously both.

This PR is like a crazy person talking to themselves, they're doing a fakeover back and forthand PR'ing themselves but nobody outside the plot gives a 3uck.

Martin Samuel give this bellend the platform for his "exclusive interview" bollocks a few months ago so balls to him!

To be fair we have fans who believe this shit and regurgitate it, which is more unforgivable in my eyes. Samuel has an agenda...probably keeping in with a chance of getting 'exclusives' off Mike.

Long article in the Athletic from Chris Waugh about the failed takeover bids

You able to give us a gist?

I just want to know the real story around the BZG supposed bid. I got reeled in by it and I’m still bitter about that :lol:

I just want to know the real story around the BZG supposed bid. I got reeled in by it and I’m still bitter about that :lol:

Did BZG ever release a statement about why it fell through?

Did BZG ever release a statement about why it fell through?

Think they released something about it not being Ashley’s fault or summat, which immediately made me even more skeptical of the whole thing. Seemed to be Kenyon letter levels of convenient bullshit.

Guest The Little Waster

Its just a re hash of various quotes re fakeovers from past two years , not worth reading

Guest reefatoon

Going off that tacky brochure, these f*** nuggets sound just as s**** as Ashley, so fully expect this one to be real and to go through. We are going to spend an eternity being handed around to the shittest owners imaginable.  Off for a cold bath of disappointment.

Guest chopey

I'm that disheartened with everything Newcastle that if we get new owners I want everything gone from Bob Moncour to every player to the entire management structure. I won't return until everything Ashley has wiped his cock on is out of the club.