Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

One gamble to far this time, we will go down. Take Kenyon up on his IOU & f*** off.

Another relegation won't see him sell up. It will take a sustained spell in the Championship - once all of the TV cash has gone, and there are no assets left so sell.

And he will still expect £350m  :lol:

Kinda hoping he sells up before we go down. Potential new owners may have their issues but any change has to be worth a chance.

No way is Ashley selling up any time soon, he's able to leech too much out of the club for free. We'd have to go down to League One before I think he'd even consider it and to be honest I think he'd still rather opt for a scorched Earth policy and destroy the club than sell it on and not get a profit on the amount he forked out originally. I actually believe he relishes causing people pain and suffering, it probably makes him think he's superior in some way.

Guy on 606 was great, calm and collected but nailed Ashley.  Well done if it was anyone on here, there was a hysterical nutjob before him tho!

:thup:

Amazing call, that was the nail on the fucking head.

Still 2,700 there cheering on his players and manager, he’ll be laughing his tits off. There’ll be the usual disenchantment on social media for the next week and then another 45k will show up next Sunday and a few thousand at Stamford Bridge after that and the cycle will continue.

Seriously though what's an acceptable valuation of NUFC as it stands?

I know £350m seemed to be the ball park figure but that was when we had Rafa Benitez as manager, a solid mid table PL team and 52k sell out crowds every week.

Now we have Steve Bruce, look like relegation certainties and the stadium is probably 70% full at best despite the club pretending it's fuller than it is.

I'd be genuinely amazed if he could get £200m in its current condition!

Seriously though what's an acceptable valuation of NUFC as it stands?

I know £350m seemed to be the ball park figure but that was when we had Rafa Benitez as manager, a solid mid table PL team and 52k sell out crowds every week.

Now we have Steve Bruce, look like relegation certainties and the stadium is probably 70% full at best despite the club pretending it's fuller than it is.

I'd be genuinely amazed if he could get £200m in its current condition!

It’s notfor sale, it’s obvious

Looks like we are destined to go down and stay down since Ashley let Rafa go got Bruce in. We will finally get to see what Ashley will do when this cash cow falls out of the Prem and cant come up again first time of asking.

Guy on 606 was great, calm and collected but nailed Ashley.  Well done if it was anyone on here, there was a hysterical nutjob before him tho!

:thup:

wonderful. nailed it.

Brilliant call. Great stuff. If it’s someone off here, you’re a legend.

Yeah, nailed it.

However I'm also fine with Bruce taking pelters in the crossfire, and anyone else working for fatty.  They shouldn't be given a free ride just because they aren't the cause.

100%

Whoever takes this job on now should be given pelters from the moment they walk in the door. Make the job as toxic as possible so that literally no one wants it. At that point, it gives Ashley a real problem.