Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Kenyon certainly looks capable of launching our 'brand' and revolutionising the clubs marketing but he will need serious players behind him to begin the process of buying a strike force worthy of the name to propel us towards the top 6. I'm not knocking this bloke I just hope due diligence will not be too off putting when he begins to unpick the web spun by this lot in charge. It could include Rafa's home coming which would in itself be a magnificent moment.... don't be too quick to knock this bloke he knows the game and the potential.

Guest chopey

Kenyon certainly looks capable of launching our 'brand' and revolutionising the clubs marketing but he will need serious players behind him to begin the process of buying a strike force worthy of the name to propel us towards the top 6. I'm not knocking this bloke I just hope due diligence will not be too off putting when he begins to unpick the web spun by this lot in charge. It could include Rafa's home coming which would in itself be a magnificent moment.... don't be too quick to knock this bloke he knows the game and the potential.

Where has he been since Chelsea ?

Can’t wait for the rumours of the Dell guys taking over us to start.

I did think the same.

Any, tiny chance, that the fat lad has nipped in and done a deal with them?

Particularly because they seem open to a partial shareholding which would suit him.

He's a thin skinned bastard I know that for sure. The negative PR bothers him immensely.

Yet some people still cant see what an empty stadium would do to him. Or just pretend not to see it so they can have their "day out" still.

He's a thin skinned bastard I know that for sure. The negative PR bothers him immensely.

Its amazing how people still dont get this. He literally came out at one point and asked us to stop protesting in a club statement ffs.