Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

It really doesn't matter how many "people" are interested in buying us, as long as Mike Ashley is involved in negotiations, it's always going to end in disappointment.

I have no doubts about the interest/bids for the club in the past. I think they've all been genuine but the 1 and only t*** blocking any potential sale has been Mike Ashley all along.

You really still believe that BZG, Kenyon, Barry Moat, GACP sports (I've probably missed a few more obvious ones) are all genuine?  :lol:

You really think they’re all not? Undoubtedly, some have been/are bollocks, but if you genuinely think they’re ALL that way, then you probably believe the moon landings were faked also.

Name one that you think was genuine ...

The 1969 one for a start. If it was faked the USSR would've called them out a long time ago but they didn't.

It really doesn't matter how many "people" are interested in buying us, as long as Mike Ashley is involved in negotiations, it's always going to end in disappointment.

I have no doubts about the interest/bids for the club in the past. I think they've all been genuine but the 1 and only t*** blocking any potential sale has been Mike Ashley all along.

You really still believe that BZG, Kenyon, Barry Moat, GACP sports (I've probably missed a few more obvious ones) are all genuine?  :lol:

You really think they’re all not? Undoubtedly, some have been/are bollocks, but if you genuinely think they’re ALL that way, then you probably believe the moon landings were faked also.

Peter Kenyon with GACP.

Think they are all genuine, just not credible in being able to match Ashley’s valuation at each specific moment in time.

Think for a sale to happen this season it will take £420m and for that to happen need to get in a league position where safety seems fairly assured.

Sheik Mansour was genuine.

"The Arabs wanted Keegan" - Derek Llambias

and when Ashley d**ked them around they went and bought a similar sized club for a fraction of the price from an actual willing seller.

Its just too prepostorous to believe we'd be the only club in the top two division that nobody's been interested in buying or investing in and that its always someone elses fault and never Ashley. You need to be able to think for yourself to mind you.

Guest The Little Waster

Peter Kenyon with GACP.

Lololololololololololololololol

Guest The Little Waster

Peter Kenyon with GACP.

Think they are all genuine, just not credible in being able to match Ashley’s valuation at each specific moment in time.

Think for a sale to happen this season it will take £420m and for that to happen need to get in a league position where safety seems fairly assured.

Are you high right now ??

Peter Kenyon with GACP.

So the price would be jacked up by a cool £70m? Sounds about right with Ashley.

Peter Kenyon with GACP.

Okey no need to discuss with you then as you’re responding like a 5-year old child.

Peter Kenyon with GACP.

Okey no need to discuss with you then as you’re responding like a 5-year old child.

He always does

Guest godzilla

This takeover is our only hope. Another season of Ashley & Bruce, then we’ll drop like Sunderland.

It won't happen, accept it.

Nothing will happen until safety is secured first as there's certainly still a big distinct possibility of relegation. Then it's in the hands of the fat cunt and that is the bigger problem. Anyone who thinks there is nothing happening in the background and that Bishop is controlling ever business in the world are a  :crazy2: