Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest The Little Waster

Whos to say any of these ' bidders ' ever got to due diligence or data room etc ... everything about this club is fake , from the owner to the manager and the lemmings who still turn up

I can totally see Ashley fucking off the richest man in the world so he can borrow Peter Kenyon £350 million at an outrageous interest rate and allow himself a 10% stake with unlimited free advertising and control of the club shop.

Yeah, that is how it will play out eventually. In the meantime Big Mike will keep leaking bullshit rumours for his pet journalists to keep the fans unhinged.

It really doesn't matter how many "people" are interested in buying us, as long as Mike Ashley is involved in negotiations, it's always going to end in disappointment.

I have no doubts about the interest/bids for the club in the past. I think they've all been genuine but the 1 and only twat blocking any potential sale has been Mike Ashley all along.

From Mark Douglas:

It’s understood that a second consortium is in the early stages of studying the books at Newcastle United as club officials continue to insist it is “business as usual” at St James’ Park.

Why keep stirring up the fans? Why publish this as new news when they reported the exact same thing in January? In January Mark Douglas stated the source came from the Ashley camp.

The Amanda Staveley brokered consortium who claim Saudi money is powering their bid seem no closer to obtaining the keys to the club and leaks about Dubai-based fixer Carla DiBello’s role in the deal are seen by some advisors as proof that there is more to the takeover than first met the eye. Approaches this week have seen no fresh information coming from either side.

Again.. what kind of new information is this? He knows absolutely nothing. He knows nothing about the deal, why pretend as if he does?

It really doesn't matter how many "people" are interested in buying us, as long as Mike Ashley is involved in negotiations, it's always going to end in disappointment.

I have no doubts about the interest/bids for the club in the past. I think they've all been genuine but the 1 and only twat blocking any potential sale has been Mike Ashley all along.

You really still believe that BZG, Kenyon, Barry Moat, GACP sports (I've probably missed a few more obvious ones) are all genuine?  :lol:

You really still believe that BZG, Kenyon, Barry Moat, GACP sports (I've probably missed a few more obvious ones) are all genuine?  :lol:

You really think they’re all not? Undoubtedly, some have been/are bollocks, but if you genuinely think they’re ALL that way, then you probably believe the moon landings were faked also.

Guest The Little Waster

You really think they’re all not? Undoubtedly, some have been/are bollocks, but if you genuinely think they’re ALL that way, then you probably believe the moon landings were faked also.

Name one that you think was genuine ...

I think there is interest/an inquiry put in, but just like Ashley the media milk the club for every penny they can get.

There's several reasons for never listening to The Sun, but they should be completely ignored after they came out and said the club HAD been sold to BZG. Same goes with the likes of Jim White, Richard Keys etc that throw out timescales based on absolutely fuck all. Then there's the likes of the Chronicle who must have well over 100 articles on the most recent "take over" for nothing more than click bait.

I have no doubts about the interest/bids for the club in the past. I think they've all been genuine but the 1 and only t*** blocking any potential sale has been Mike Ashley all along.

Name one that you think was genuine ...

Peter Kenyon with GACP.