Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

My predication is the club (can't even say "we" anymore ffs) will get a semi decent interesting manager and spend a little money on players with a modicum of potential. Just a little bit mind, to get the team not regime crew on board and we'll get around 50k against Arsenal.

Ashley always does this. A huge howling fuck you to the fans followed by a little "treat" to surprise and even reignite a little passion and hope  :lol: :lol: once again only to then screw us over for the lols. Like a cat playing with a mouse before it's inevitable slow painful bloody death. Rinse and repeat for infinite.

You also just know this fat fucker will be like 100 before he fucking dies like a medical bastard miracle. The club will then get his cunt spawn offspring who will nail us double hard.

Happy fucking Monday chaps.

My predication is the club (can't even say "we" anymore ffs) will get a semi decent interesting manager and spend a little money on players with a modicum of potential. Just a little bit mind, to get the team not regime crew on board and we'll get around 50k against Arsenal.

Ashley always does this. A huge howling fuck you to the fans followed by a little "treat" to surprise and even reignite a little passion and hope  :lol: :lol: once again only to then screw us over for the lols. Like a cat playing with a mouse before it's inevitable slow painful bloody death. Rinse and repeat for infinite.

You also just know this fat fucker will be like 100 before he fucking dies like a medical bastard miracle. The club will then get his cunt spawn offspring who will nail us double hard.

Happy fucking Monday chaps.

We won’t get 50k. We Struggled to sell out some games when Rafa was here

My predication is the club (can't even say "we" anymore ffs)

Had this moment last week - started typing that I didn’t care who “we” got, deleted it, changed it to “they”. Then wiped my eye :weep:

Guest The Little Waster

Anyone going to Magpie group meeting tonight?

Anyone...?

Hallo!!!

Theres live updates on it from the Chron

Guest godzilla

Wouldn't be seen anywhere near any place where Wraith is the ringleader and carrying out his preaching.

Wouldn't be seen anywhere near any place where Wraith is the ringleader and carrying out his preaching.

Never understood that attitude,  if we are all fighting for and wanting the same thing, surely you put aside personal differences and join together.  Whether you like him or not he knows people and can get to a wider audience that other members of the trust so might as well use him if he can spread the message further.

Guest chopey

Never understood that attitude,  if we are all fighting for and wanting the same thing, surely you put aside personal differences and join together.  Whether you like him or not he knows people and can get to a wider audience that other members of the trust so might as well use him if he can spread the message further.

Totally agree, we have a bigger enemy than each other in this fight.

Guest godzilla

Brilliant the other lads trying their best, but I stated I wouldn't go a million miles where that cockpiece was. The only interest he has is in himself.

Guest singintheastand

I’d still like to see peaceful protests outside the ground on all match days. Let them that want to go in, but get 10,000 outside just singing anti Ashley songs for 90 minutes every game would be brilliant. Probably be a better atmosphere and out sing them inside. When or if the season goes to shit (probably has already like) more will come and join in hopefully. I’m thinking 40,000 tops in the ground this next season.

I’d still like to see peaceful protests outside the ground on all match days. Let them that want to go in, but get 10,000 outside just singing anti Ashley songs for 90 minutes every game would be brilliant. Probably be a better atmosphere and out sing them inside. When or if the season goes to s*** (probably has already like) more will come and join in hopefully. I’m thinking 40,000 tops in the ground this next season.

Good idea but how many do u think are going to slope into nine bar buying pints to see some of the match, a fair few I’d imagine, 40,000 would be good but if u think about forty thousand people are still entering the ground after been royally shafted and basically been told there’s no ambition or hope and they just lining Ashley’s pockets forty thousand individual people, mental