Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

That Stuart Latimer guy is def a WUM. ‘Good season under attacking Alan Pardew’ ‘Kevin Nolan might bring Andy Carroll back’ ‘Jack Colback is back’

Some sad fucker who knows a lot about us without being a supporter. Probably a mackem.

I'd say we should boycott the games but occupy St James Park from the outside so they who works there can't come in and do their work.

So they can't sell season tickets, can't sell anything from the club shop, can't take care of the pitch, etc, etc...

It's time to take our club back and get Ashley out once and for all!!!

I strongly believe that any action has to impact the televising of games.

If boycotts, occupations, or protests don't impact the broadcasting of the game then the TV station has no obligation (and is unlikely to) show the fan's actions.  Even chants have limited value because the broadcaster just turns down the effects-microphones.  The televising of games will not show protests before or after the games (they have ignored them previously).

This is why I like the idea of a en-mass pitch invasion at the beginning of the Arsenal game.  It doesn't need to convince many people to be effective (100 would be enough, 1,000 would be sensational) - by comparison if a boycott doesn't have at least 10,000 participants it won't look like much of a difference on television.  If the game kick-off was delayed by 10 to 15 minutes it would be on all broadcasts and would be on the news as well.

Guest chopey

I think a peaceful demonstration before the Arsenal game where fans from all corners of the ground walk to the center circle before kick off and unfurl some sort of Ashley out banner would be fantastic, unfortunately those sort of fans don't attend anymore.

That Stuart Latimer guy is def a WUM. ‘Good season under attacking Alan Pardew’ ‘Kevin Nolan might bring Andy Carroll back’ ‘Jack Colback is back’

Some sad fucker who knows a lot about us without being a supporter. Probably a mackem.

He's not unfortunately. I know of him and he's unfortunately one of these soopa fans who could literally spin Mike ashley rogering his 90yr old gran into a favourable situation.

I think a peaceful demonstration before the Arsenal game where fans from all corners of the ground walk to the center circle before kick off and unfurl some sort of Ashley out banner would be fantastic, unfortunately those sort of fans don't attend anymore.

Mebbes in the 80s when you would have got kicked out and that would be the end of it. Thesedays you would be getting your door hammered down at 7am with 20 riot polis steaming in shitting the bairn up whilst they eat their coco pops

A trip to court. A criminal record. Banned for life and if your work is that way inclined a trip to the dole.

I don't understand why Steve Wraith is seen as one of the champions of our fan base. What is it about him that's given him this platform among our fans? He's never done anything remotely deserving of his status, every time I hear anything about him he seems to do more harm than good.

Sorry read your message again.  Fair enough.  Kind of on the same page. 

He's an idiot but i just wish he was a useful idiot.

Like him or not he gets on TV and gets exposure the boycott could do with, if only the prat would say and ask the things that needed to be said and asked.

He's a missed opportunity for us if i can put it like that, ah just makes you dislike him more for it in the end.