Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

Don't fukin go man it really is that simple stay in toon and get p*ssed

That's why the big screen for the arsenal game is a good idea.

The problem is it's only one game.

Let any fukker explain on here why he/she/they are going to the Arsenal game after this absolute disaster and I will call them socialites with no real interest in the progression of NUFC as a club....I actually hate them as much as I hate Ashley Barnes and Charnley

I do like the idea of a large screen in Leazes park being talked up by @boycottarsenal.

Just hope they could get it past the council and police maybe chuck up a few food stalls and beer tents, but hopefully with a family feel and civil, in the purpose we are there together for the cause.

But I just can't see the police going for it. Especially as its also a match day and Arsenal support possibly coming up ticket less and joining the geordies, it could get ugly.

Would there be any real beef between Arsenal and Newcastle fans? Can't think of any major flashpoints in the past.

If anything, Arsenal hate the American wanker they have in charge as well, you could potentially do a joint event and support from their fans as well.

The thing is, for 12 years no press has really got behind the shambolic running of the club and forced the issue like they have with others. We don't have the national profile to warrant it I suppose after years of underachievement. So how many people outside our club truly understand the impact Ashley is having on us?

Every week 50k fans turn up and "support the team". Every single week 50k create a great atmosphere for millions of fans worldwide who are totally oblivious to the strife and disarray that is at our club. Every single week 50k put on an almost picture perfect environment for the marketing of his tat. He has a worldwide marketing tool that is being fed by the very people he is trampling on.

The biggest impact we can have on Ashley is by showing the world our discontent in the only way we can; an empty stadium. Lets have people worldwide see an empty stadium and question why. If Ashley can use the club to pursue his own agenda, then the smartest thing we can do is to do the exact same thing. We should be doing everything in our power to create a negative brand association as it's literally the only interest Ashley has in our club.

We don't need protests, we don't need flags, we don't need some bald cunt walking around with a coffin, we need to boycott this club until changes are made.

Imagine paying for music from an artist who's had their best days but keeps churning out shit because they're still getting the money.

That's us.

The likes of Paully[/member] baffle me. The biggest Rafa lover in the world yet he will still be giving Ashley money next season

Mental

How do you know he is renewing like?

Because he can't stop giving Ashley money

:serious:

Aye you read it right Gaz. He can't. Well he will be again next season so what are you shocked at by that comment? The cunt can't stop feeding him

‘cunt’?

Happy Friday to you as well!

I’ve already paid for next season but I won’t be going as long as that fat wanker is owner. I’ll cancel the season after if he’s still here which will see 400 plus loyalty points go but so be it. Hopefully a takeover happens and we’re finally released from the murky paws of that fat twat.

No need for the in-fighting / name-calling amongst our fans – it’s yet another case of divide and conquer caused by Ashley. There is only one evil who we all need to root against and we all know who that bastard is.

The thing is, for 12 years no press has really got behind the shambolic running of the club and forced the issue like they have with others. We don't have the national profile to warrant it I suppose after years of underachievement. So how many people outside our club truly understand the impact Ashley is having on us?

Every week 50k fans turn up and "support the team". Every single week 50k create a great atmosphere for millions of fans worldwide who are totally oblivious to the strife and disarray that is at our club. Every single week 50k put on an almost picture perfect environment for the marketing of his tat. He has a worldwide marketing tool that is being fed by the very people he is trampling on.

The biggest impact we can have on Ashley is by showing the world our discontent in the only way we can; an empty stadium. Lets have people worldwide see an empty stadium and question why. If Ashley can use the club to pursue his own agenda, then the smartest thing we can do is to do the exact same thing. We should be doing everything in our power to create a negative brand association as it's literally the only interest Ashley has in our club.

:thup:

We don't need protests, we don't need flags, we don't need some bald cunt walking around with a coffin, we need to boycott this club until changes are made.

Imagine paying for music from an artist who's had their best days but keeps churning out shit because they're still getting the money.

That's us.

No tickets or merchandise sold -> players deflated and relegated -> media circus -> sponsorship deals messed up -> Mike's cash cow dies a quick death

He's gone if you want him gone.

:smitten:

Just don't fukin go - simples - he thinks he has won its in our hands to prove the fukker wrong.

Those that continue to go are NOT NUFC fans but socialites up for a day out with their mates - fuk them I say

Was there in 1969 and for the first time will NOT be back...anyone else with some spine?

Hang on.  You've continued to go to the match for the TWELVE YEARS that Ashley has owned the club, yet anybody who doesn't pack it in now (i.e. at the exact same time as you have) is being called spineless and various other shit over multiple posts :lol:

Man, that's absolutely fucking hilarious :lol:

Guest Walter The Softy

I no longer support the team or the regime

I'll support the club....  from down the pub until that narcissic mentally ill fat t*at has left the club.

Guest The Little Waster

Doesn't look like people will be staying away from SJP, there is a massive queue outside the ground. :lol: :lol:

Photos or it didnt happen

Just don't fukin go - simples - he thinks he has won its in our hands to prove the fukker wrong.

Those that continue to go are NOT NUFC fans but socialites up for a day out with their mates - fuk them I say

Was there in 1969 and for the first time will NOT be back...anyone else with some spine?

Hang on.  You've continued to go to the match for the TWELVE YEARS that Ashley has owned the club, yet anybody who doesn't pack it in now (i.e. at the exact same time as you have) is being called spineless and various other s*** over multiple posts :lol:

Man, that's absolutely f***ing hilarious :lol:

that one has got to sting

Hang on.  You've continued to go to the match for the TWELVE YEARS that Ashley has owned the club, yet anybody who doesn't pack it in now (i.e. at the exact same time as you have) is being called spineless and various other shit over multiple posts :lol:

Maybe not so 'simples' :yao:

In all fairness to him (this one time alone), this current situation really should be the last straw, no?

:thup:

For the record, the bit about the protests and flags is not a dig, I think the're fantastic efforts but my point is that stuff like that is only effective if meanigful media gets behind it, which it doesn't.

I don't want to slight anyone who's involved with that stuff. Except for the coffin watchers, they can carry on going to the games for all I care.

The moans and groans from the sheep are going to be on another level next season :lol:

I can picture them all standing them up shouting abuse at Colback for being s***, and shouting 'you don't know what you're doing' at Gary Monk.