Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

Just don't fukin go - simples - he thinks he has won its in our hands to prove the fukker wrong.

Those that continue to go are NOT NUFC fans but socialites up for a day out with their mates - fuk them I say

Was there in 1969 and for the first time will NOT be back...anyone else with some spine?

Hang on.  You've continued to go to the match for the TWELVE YEARS that Ashley has owned the club, yet anybody who doesn't pack it in now (i.e. at the exact same time as you have) is being called spineless and various other shit over multiple posts :lol:

Man, that's absolutely fucking hilarious :lol:

Someone get the brutal posts thread bumped :lol:

Just don't fukin go - simples - he thinks he has won its in our hands to prove the fukker wrong.

Those that continue to go are NOT NUFC fans but socialites up for a day out with their mates - fuk them I say

Was there in 1969 and for the first time will NOT be back...anyone else with some spine?

Hang on.  You've continued to go to the match for the TWELVE YEARS that Ashley has owned the club, yet anybody who doesn't pack it in now (i.e. at the exact same time as you have) is being called spineless and various other shit over multiple posts :lol:

Man, that's absolutely fucking hilarious :lol:

"Simples"

giphy.gif

I'm going to be so relieved when the sheeps inside SJP boos and mocks the team and manager week after week after a defeat as its not Rafa on the end of the abuse anymore. The sheeps will get what they dservedly paid for and I won't be complaining.

The thing is, for 12 years no press has really got behind the shambolic running of the club and forced the issue like they have with others. We don't have the national profile to warrant it I suppose after years of underachievement. So how many people outside our club truly understand the impact Ashley is having on us?

Every week 50k fans turn up and "support the team". Every single week 50k create a great atmosphere for millions of fans worldwide who are totally oblivious to the strife and disarray that is at our club. Every single week 50k put on an almost picture perfect environment for the marketing of his tat. He has a worldwide marketing tool that is being fed by the very people he is trampling on.

The biggest impact we can have on Ashley is by showing the world our discontent in the only way we can; an empty stadium. Lets have people worldwide see an empty stadium and question why. If Ashley can use the club to pursue his own agenda, then the smartest thing we can do is to do the exact same thing. We should be doing everything in our power to create a negative brand association as it's literally the only interest Ashley has in our club.

We don't need protests, we don't need flags, we don't need some bald cunt walking around with a coffin, we need to boycott this club until changes are made.

Imagine paying for music from an artist who's had their best days but keeps churning out shit because they're still getting the money.

That's us.

Great post.

1st home game is St Etienne on 3rd August hopefully something is arranged for that, last year against F.C. Augsburg was 21k in attendance surely be under 10k,man if it was close to empty would send some statement, then hopefully carry on from there

Dreaming of finally grabbing the attention of the world with a boycott then being able to highlight Sport Direct's shady practices on a worldwide stage. He couldn't fight that, he's no way near established enough.

None of the season ticket holders I know are giving up. Mind this sample consists of 30+ year old virgins and gingers, who I suspect along with pensioners who go to games to prove they can still “get out the house” make up the vast majority of NUFC support.

For fear of being devisive they are all tw@ts who deserve every thing that's about to come their way... as long as the main vocal support and flags have gone the rest will follow every supporter who continues to go are tw@ts nay absolute tw@ts and the scum of the earth... fuk off to every single person who treads the pathy to their seat - yeah just fuk right off

For fear of being devisive they are all tw@ts who deserve every thing that's about to come their way... as long as the main vocal support and flags have gone the rest will follow every supporter who continues to go are tw@ts nay absolute tw@ts and the scum of the earth... fuk off to every single person who treads the pathy to their seat - yeah just fuk right off

Would you characterize them as gullable?

Would you characterize them as gullable?

:lol:

Right now it doesn’t matter whether people actually boycott or not.  It’s whether we can get the club to shit themselves over the prospect of it.  Them in panic mode ideally pushed Ashley over the edge to sell to avoid the hassle of owning a depreciating asset.  Ashley must know getting a decent manager in is going to be very tough and that this season is going to be toxic.  Hopefully from the arsenal game but definitely as soon as the results go bad for the new manager stooge.  Sunderland in the third tier had to be given away with the owner writing off debts.  So worse case in couple years were worth nothing.  The way he runs the it’s never going to be worth more than it is today. 

Right now it doesn’t matter whether people actually boycott or not. It’s whether we can get the club to s*** themselves over the prospect of it.  Them in panic mode ideally pushed Ashley over the edge to sell to avoid the hassle of owning a depreciating asset.  Ashley must know getting a decent manager in is going to be very tough and that this season is going to be toxic.  Hopefully from the arsenal game but definitely as soon as the results go bad for the new manager stooge.  Sunderland in the third tier had to be given away with the owner writing off debts.  So worse case in couple years were worth nothing.  The way he runs the it’s never going to be worth more than it is today.

I think it matters this time. With a potential takeover in the making we're at arguably the most critical point in our recent history. There's just too much at stake to even risk any apathy being sniffed out by the scavengers who run our club. They're MO is exploitation of the masses. That's essentially been proven in a court of law.

This is the time to act.

Hang on.  You've continued to go to the match for the TWELVE YEARS that Ashley has owned the club, yet anybody who doesn't pack it in now (i.e. at the exact same time as you have) is being called spineless and various other s*** over multiple posts :lol:

Man, that's absolutely f***ing hilarious :lol:

So you can't see that managing to f*** off the best, most ambitious and - crucially - strategic manager we've arguably ever had (KK, as much as I love him, never looked to and planned for the long-term like Rafa did), and a manager who has given us a reason to both stick things out and cling to the cherished ritual of a hone matchday, is not the logical final straw for many of us?

If you can't appreciate that THIS is the watershed moment, I pity you.

Hang on.  You've continued to go to the match for the TWELVE YEARS that Ashley has owned the club, yet anybody who doesn't pack it in now (i.e. at the exact same time as you have) is being called spineless and various other s*** over multiple posts :lol:

Man, that's absolutely f***ing hilarious :lol:

So you can't see that managing to f*** off the best, most ambitious and - crucially - strategic manager we've arguably ever had (KK, as much as I love him, never looked to and planned for the long-term like Rafa did), and a manager who has given us a reason to both stick things out and cling to the cherished ritual of a hone matchday, is not the logical final straw for many of us?

If you can't appreciate that THIS is the watershed moment, I pity you.

Not sure that was his point.

:lol: I'm not a season ticket holder as I live in London but if I was I'd have sacked it off long ago. It's been painfully obvious for a number of years that we are actively stagnating as a football club.

We've had the treatment of Keegan/Shearer, the sacking of Hughton, the stadium renaming, Joe Kinnear twice, sales of key players, continuous failure/refusal to replace those key players, being tight about anything and everything to the detriment of the club, the Sports Direct signs everywhere, the 2 relegations, Alan Pardew, John Carver, Steve Mcclaren, qualifying for Europe once in the last 12 years, the dismal Cup record, I could go on and on and on here.

^ So he's sat through all of that, handing over £500 or whatever to Mike Ashley every season when he knows what's happening and plenty around him have been saying you shouldn't support this anymore as it's to the detriment of the club. He chose to stick around, fair enough. He's packed it in now, fair enough.

To then have the temerity to make multiple posts calling people "twats", "scum of the earth", "complicit", "socialites with no real interest in the progression of NUFC as a club", "spineless" etc over multiple boring posts, because they haven't yet packed it in like he did 5 minutes ago, is not only completely fucking laughable but it shows a chronic lack of self awareness and a total lack of humility when he's been funding this shit all this time himself :lol:

So pity me all you like, dafty - I'll manage :thup:

:lol: I'm not a season ticket holder as I live in London but if I was I'd have sacked it off long ago. It's been painfully obvious for a number of years that we are actively stagnating as a football club.

We've had the treatment of Keegan/Shearer, the sacking of Hughton, the stadium renaming, Joe Kinnear twice, sales of key players, continuous failure/refusal to replace those key players, being tight about anything and everything to the detriment of the club, the Sports Direct signs everywhere, the 2 relegations, Alan Pardew, John Carver, Steve Mcclaren, qualifying for Europe once in the last 12 years, the dismal Cup record, I could go on and on and on here.

^ So he's sat through all of that, handing over £500 or whatever to Mike Ashley every season when he knows what's happening and plenty around him have been saying you shouldn't support this anymore as it's to the detriment of the club. He chose to stick around, fair enough. He's packed it in now, fair enough.

To then have the temerity to make multiple posts calling people "twats", "scum of the earth", "complicit", "socialites with no real interest in the progression of NUFC as a club", "spineless" etc over multiple boring posts, because they haven't yet packed it in like he did 5 minutes ago, is not only completely fucking laughable but it shows a chronic lack of self awareness and a total lack of humility when he's been funding this shit all this time himself :lol:

So pity me all you like, dafty - I'll manage :thup:

You really shouldn't have taken the time to paint that picture. :lol: