Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Ben Dawson's not a mug like. He's more intelligent than the merry go round dinosaurs if you actually listen to him.

He's going to end up copping a load of unnecessary flak because he's found himself in a position he didn't want to be in. Likewise Redfearn to an extent.

Ben Dawson's not a mug like. He's more intelligent than the merry go round dinosaurs if you actually listen to him.

He's going to end up copping a load of unnecessary flak because he's found himself in a position he didn't want to be in. Likewise Redfearn to an extent.

They could always resign.

Hmm. I wonder what Peter Ramage has to say?

Former Newcastle defender Peter Ramage has spoken of Dawson as a mentor in his own coaching career with US side Phoenix Rising.

"I spent a lot of time with Ben learning about the game and coaching and how to deal with players," he told Chronicle Live.

"I speak to Ben now on a regular basis to pick his brains and he has been a real mentor to me.

"When I finished at Phoenix Rising he was the first to ask if I wanted to come in to do some coaching at the academy.

"It was a great experience and all the guys were like family. They were always there for me when I had a question and I love coaching. I loved working with young players who were like myself at 13-year-old, wanting to learn the game, was something that was really good for me."

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ben-dawson-profile-man-who-16519925

They could always resign.

They won't exactly be millionaires, they're not just going to resign without a better offer from somewhere else

Guest chopey

Do we have any first team staff left at the club ? I have just checked and Bournemouth have 15 members on the first team staff, this new Jonny Manager will need to hit the ground running.

Do we have any first team staff left at the club ? I have just checked and Bournemouth have 15 members on the first team staff, this new Jonny Manager will need to hit the ground running.

Charnely the only board member and no first team staff  :lol: what a club

Its fucking criminal to think we dont have a board of directors no one nada just fucking thumbhead. 1 senior executive I mean really the entirety of our board of directors earns 115k

Fucking non league shit that man

Its fucking criminal to think we dont have a board of directors no one nada just fucking thumbhead. 1 senior executive I mean really the entirety of our board of directors earns 115k

Fucking non league shit that man

It's working for Ashley though. All about the £££££

Guest chopey

300k TBF Levy at Spurs gets paid £6.013 million for the same job, the guy at Stoke gets just shy of £1 million

Guest chopey

300k TBF Levy at Spurs gets paid £6.013 million for the same job, the guy at Stoke gets just shy of £1 million

How many other PL teams only have 1 senior executive like us

How many professional football clubs in any league ?

They clearly don’t want to apppoint a manager, which gives me hope it’s not just stupidity but new owners coming.

Also wish I’d stop doing this to myself.  :lol:

They clearly don’t want to apppoint a manager, which gives me hope it’s not just stupidity but new owners coming.

I can't stop myself thinking this either. Rafa had clearly been in negotiations with the Chinese club for a while. That can't have happened overnight.

Does appear that our lot have been doing nowt to prepare for him leaving.

Unless of course, they can't find anyone that wants it.

I can't stop myself thinking this either. Rafa had clearly been in negotiations with the Chinese club for a while. That can't have happened overnight.

Does appear that our lot have been doing nowt to prepare for him leaving.

Unless of course, they can't find anyone that wants it.

They’ll be loads of bottom feeders desperate for it. No one of any quality will come now after the way Rafa was treated. Still though, you’d expect one of them cunts in by now. Holding off only damages the coming season, the only real reason to do so is the club is almost sold.

Not sure if serious.

Worked with him years ago at NUFC. He’s a nice guy and a vey good coach. Of course, shouldn’t be leading 1st team training mind

Heard and read good things about Dawson and Redfern. The issue is they aren’t fit to be leading the first team. I’m sure it’s awkward as fuck for them too.

Guest chopey

Heard and read good things about Dawson and Redfern. The issue is they aren’t fit to be leading the first team. I’m sure it’s awkward as fuck for them too.

Good point

Said this last week, but they’re going to leave the appointment as late as possible so they have an excuse not to sign anyone.

Colback will slot in for diame, Murphy for Perez and Gayle for rondon. This is us now.