Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/23/premier-league-10-things-to-look-out-for-this-weekend

3) Bruce already under pressure

Newcastle visit Tottenham looking for their first point, with Steve Bruce already facing questions about the tactics – or lack of them – he employs. His team were dismal at Norwich last week and, in the aftermath, former Newcastle striker Michael Chopra claimed in a radio interview with TalkSport that he had spoken to senior players at the club who claimed they “don’t know their jobs” under Bruce. On social media, Chopra’s comments seemed to be largely ridiculed by fans who preferred to focus on his own shortcomings as a player rather than address the clearly salient points he made about those currently representing their team. While all available evidence from the Norwich debacle suggests he might have had a point, Sunday’s trip ought to provide Newcastle supporters with a very clear indication of exactly just how concerned they should be. BG

Bruce said: “After two games, there’s a so-called mini-crisis and all the rest of it. But look, I understand that, it’s the nature of the club – it always has been. There’s always a storm in Newcastle and at the minute, we’re in one.”

OK Steve there hasn't been much of a storm for over a year until you arrived so there's not ALWAYS one and there weren't many at all before FMA arrived. You do the maths as to what creates a storm - the word shyte might help you out

I really like Chris Hughton.  He's not a top manager but he is all class.  I'd have him back but not under Fat Mike.  Wouldn't wish that on him again.

Back when Hughton was binned, I heard from a reputable acquaintance that Chris is a full on Communist. Apparently he collects Che Guevara stuff and wears a shapka when it's dead cold. According to my source, Hught had been making his mouth go behind the scenes and was calling for a worker's revolution amongst the players and the lasses at the Donnay shop. In many ways the best black manager in the world was the ideal man for fat Ash, as he could make a loaf of bread last a fortnight, and could make Kevin Nolan look like a Premier League player. Ultimately though, a class of ideologies meant that Commrade Chris had to go.

Did Midhat tell you this?

I'm not Odin. Perhaps the mods can confirm that we usea different IP.

Someone with your obvious IT expertise (evidenced by the high level photoshopping) would have no issues with masking your true IP by bouncing it off several satellites. Possibly using multiple VPNs via the dark Web.

no idea if these are actually things

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/23/premier-league-10-things-to-look-out-for-this-weekend

3) Bruce already under pressure

Newcastle visit Tottenham looking for their first point, with Steve Bruce already facing questions about the tactics – or lack of them – he employs. His team were dismal at Norwich last week and, in the aftermath, former Newcastle striker Michael Chopra claimed in a radio interview with TalkSport that he had spoken to senior players at the club who claimed they “don’t know their jobs” under Bruce. On social media, Chopra’s comments seemed to be largely ridiculed by fans who preferred to focus on his own shortcomings as a player rather than address the clearly salient points he made about those currently representing their team. While all available evidence from the Norwich debacle suggests he might have had a point, Sunday’s trip ought to provide Newcastle supporters with a very clear indication of exactly just how concerned they should be. BG

The mackems working for the Guardian seem to genuinely hate him. :lol:

Quickly checked Glendenning's Wikipedia page to confirm he was indeed a mackems fan and his "Personal life" section is hilarious.

Guest chopey

Like the article but probably worth mentioning that Bruce has nothing to do with who we sign.

This is true but surely he can have an input as to how he is setting the team up so he can have options