Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest neesy111

Never saw Chopra being the media stalwart like, leftfield as fuck. Did he play for Bruce down the road?

I think Bruce sold him.

Given The Ashes are on, why hasn’t someone made the very obvious response: Rafa had the runs on the board.

Meanwhile Brewcie has precisely nothing. He brings nothing, he offers nothing and he’ll leave nothing.

Did True Geordie ever interview Rafa?

Given The Ashes are on, why hasn’t someone made the very obvious response: Rafa had the runs on the board.

Meanwhile Brewcie has precisely nothing. He brings nothing, he offers nothing and he’ll leave nothing.

:lol:

Guest The Little Waster

Too busy dealing with his instagram feed 🤪

We might have two girls on staff, but no cups around here since 1969.

:buck2:

Chopra's said that apparently senior players have told him they don't have a clue what they're supposed to be doing. :lol:

I for one am shocked.

Having watched the shambles I don't get what he's doing either - Did Hayden really play on the wing at the weekend?

Chopra's said that apparently senior players have told him they don't have a clue what they're supposed to be doing. :lol:

I for one am shocked.

Having watched the shambles I don't get what he's doing either - Did Hayden really play on the wing at the weekend?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Krafth was also playing wing back so...aye. Neeone played left wing.

Dubs

Krafth Schär Lascelles Dummett Ritchie

Hayden              Shelvey Ki         

Almiron

Joe

"I don't know what my job is out there, better tell Michael Chopra about it!"

There's a big chance what he's saying is true, but I doubt many of our squad have even heard of Chopra.

It’ll be Dummett.

Can't believe some of the stuff in the media man.

The whole thing about not winning until November last year is so ridiculous.

The beatings and results are going to be so brutal it will absolutely pale in comparison.

A Norwich team with an injury crisis just completely outclassed us for goodness sake.

They wont have told him directly but they all know each other, he will have heard stuff from current/ex players connected to the club

Whether he heard directly or indirectly means nothing anyway. It's patently obvious none of them know what their job is, you don't get torn apart by a side fresh from the championship if your players are performing with conviction in their roles.

"I don't know what my job is out there, better tell Michael Chopra about it!"

There's a big chance what he's saying is true, but I doubt many of our squad have even heard of Chopra.

Always down BetFred with Miggy

Too busy dealing with his instagram feed 🤪

I just had a look at his Youtube channel to see if I could get his take on steve fucking bruce. What in the orange walled hells is his channel meant to be about? It reminded me of when Homer Simpson became a web designer. I'm not sure what he is supposed to be now but I couldn't see much football related stuff, it was all "Win a car in Monaco", something about a boxer in prison in Thailand, Connor Mcgregor from the UFC and something on Maddie McCann. If I had any interest in any of those things, he is the last person I'd look for to tell me about them. I quite liked his angry anti-ashley rants and his fury at the likes of mcclaren and carver but I have no idea what he is trying to be these days. He comes across as rather hollow. Shame.