Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

He treated Sheff Wed disgracefully in the summer after they bent over backwards to help him after his appointment. He's in no position to start bleating about being sacked over the phone. Can't run with the foxes and hunt with the hounds you fucking wanker.

I'd also pay a canny sum to see any footage of someone launching a cabbage off his massive dial though. It sounds funny as fuck  :lol:

He's so sensitive to criticism, always fighting to defend his reputation as a manager.

No one even knows what your style is you pillock. It's not enough you have stolen a living for 20 years on the back of being a former Man U player?

Just about sums up what the rest of the country actually thinks about Bruce. The only story they can write about his managerial nous is how he's collecting a bunch of coaches all called Steve.

Fucking cabbage.

Just about sums up what the rest of the country actually thinks about Bruce. The only story they can write about his managerial nous is how he's collecting a bunch of coaches all called Steve.

Fucking cabbage.

Why does it bother you so much? Jesus Christ man, it's just a silly story  :lol:

Fucking cabbage.

Why does it bother you so much? Jesus Christ man, it's just a silly story  :lol:

I think we are a big enough club to deserve a decent manager, that's why it bothers me.

He left a Championship club to go to a Premiership one where he has family nearby. What's so bad about that? I'm sure Sheff Wed wouldn't think twice getting rid of Bruce if results went wrong or could be guaranteed promotion with a different manager. He's done ok so far.

I didn't want Bruce and I'm not confident he can take us forward.

I hate the pity me act, when he is discussing Rafa. I criticise that shit, and was heavily critical after Norwich and Leicester games.

But he literally abused on this board for nothing.

A small jokey article where loads of the backroom staff are called Steve - and he is getting abuse for that. Unreal.

A factual statement included about being sacked over the phone - getting abuse for that.

The constant calling him a fat cunt and cabbage. Bit tiresome tbh.

I don't rate him, not convinced at all by the claims "he's done alright so far". I'd love to see an article by a football journalist which actually talked at length about Bruce's qualities as a manager - and that's the point - there aren't any, all you get is daft articles about how he's collecting a bunch of coaches called Steve.

Even his most loyal pals in the press can only witter on about how his results are comparing to Rafa.

Haven’t watched this yet but I bet it’s awful

Interviewing a youtuber that makes videos of the match day experience thus profits more, the more interest there is in the club gee I wonder what he will say.

I hate the pity me act, when he is discussing Rafa. I criticise that shit, and was heavily critical after Norwich and Leicester games.

A small jokey article where loads of the backroom staff are called Steve - and he is getting abuse for that. Unreal.

A factual statement included about being sacked over the phone - getting abuse for that.

Absolutely agree with this.

If you're going to constantly criticise him for anything and everything, it takes away from any genuine criticism that he should receive (the Norwich and Leicester performances, the whining about the support Rafa received etc.).

Absolutely agree with this.

If you're going to constantly criticise him for anything and everything, it takes away from any genuine criticism that he should receive (the Norwich and Leicester performances, the whining about the support Rafa received etc.).

100% this.

Haven’t watched this yet but I bet it’s awful

Keith Downie

“Rafa did a miracle in his own words

The media absolute hate Rafa it’s hilarious :laugh:

Can’t wait to see what Gary Neville has lined up tonight his whole pre match segment will be trying to convince us that Rafa “Fooled us”.