Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

SteV[/member] is Steve Bruce? Ace!

Sigh 😔

Clearly incapable of interpreting what I said.

If you want to give him stick for that performance tonight, tactics, inability to defend set pieces, general lethargy, then go ahead I’m not going to argue.

I haven’t even commented on his managerial ability. I might think he’s shite. But calling him a “fat cunt” or “cabbage head” because he’s appointed some people called Steve, or something else completely irrelevant is childish and pathetic. And I continue to stand by that belief.

Is he a shit manager?

Sigh 😔

If you want to give him stick for that performance tonight, tactics, inability to defend set pieces, general lethargy, then go ahead I’m not going to argue.

I haven’t even commented on his managerial ability. I might think he’s shite. But calling him a “fat cunt” or “cabbage head” because he’s appointed some people called Steve, or something else completely irrelevant is childish and pathetic. And I continue to stand by that belief.

Is he a shit manager?

He’s clearly a downgrade on the manager he replaced.

Sigh 😔

Is he a shit manager?

But not quite ‘shit’ yet?

Says we didn’t work hard enough with or without the ball. Defenders should have done better. Difficult evening, ok in the second half. Better in the 2nd half in fact. Wow.

Sigh 😔

Is he a shit manager?

Says we didn’t work hard enough with or without the ball. Defenders should have done better. Difficult evening, ok in the second half. Better in the 2nd half in fact. Wow.

Basically gave the standard response from majority of managers after a piss poor performance from their team then?

I go back to my original point though - criticise him for sensible, deserved stuff (and you can fill your boots tonight) , just don’t bother with the idiotic stuff as it detracts from the genuine criticism.

*that’s not directed specifically at you, more a general comment/plea/waste of my time.

Two goals conceded from set pieces is pretty poor. Fairly poor ones too.

Maybe less of being one of the lads and some set piece defending training would be great

See this comment is sensible criticism.

1. Rafa quickly worked out yedlin was a liability. Manquilo, poor as he is, is a step up.  yet he wasnt even in the bench.

2. Lejeune and Schar fit yet he plays Clark AND Dummet. Needed Scar on the right, frenandez in the middle with A N Other on the left.

3. persisting with Joelinton in the second half.

4. making Gayle wait more than 5 minutes to come on. game slipping away. wtf didnt he just take joelinton when he got that forearm smash.

5. where the fuck is Ki? he gets a chance late on at Leicester then gets fucked off yet others are given chance after chance.

and the list goes on.

1. Rafa quickly worked out yedlin was a liability. Manquilo, poor as he is, is a step up.  yet he wasnt even in the bench.

2. Lejeune and Schar fit yet he plays Clark AND Dummet. Needed Scar on the right, frenandez in the middle with A N Other on the left.

4. making Gayle wait more than 5 minutes to come on. game slipping away. wtf didnt he just take joelinton when he got that forearm smash.

5. where the fuck is Ki? he gets a chance late on at Leicester then gets fucked off yet others are given chance after chance.

and the list goes on.

Did you buy HTT's old keyboard mate?

and the list goes on.

Again, all sensible criticism.

More of this type of thing please.

Sigh 😔

Is he a shit manager?

Basically gave the standard response from majority of managers after a piss poor performance from their team then?

I go back to my original point though - criticise him for sensible, deserved stuff (and you can fill your boots tonight) , just don’t bother with the idiotic stuff as it detracts from the genuine criticism.

*that’s not directed specifically at you, more a general comment/plea/waste of my time.

But nothing of what he said actually means anything. But my main gripe with him is his inability to actually manage the game. We get worse every single time he makes a change. Yeah, he’s been dealt these players (apart from one of the worst right backs I’ve ever seen) but he’s got years of experiencing managing and he’s appearing like an amateur Sunday league coach right now.

and the list goes on.

Are you a moderator? Nah. Well fuck off then.

Sigh 😔

Is he a shit manager?

But nothing of what he said actually means anything. But my main gripe with him is his inability to actually manage the game. We get worse every single time he makes a change. Yeah, he’s been dealt these players (apart from one of the worst right backs I’ve ever seen) but he’s got years of experiencing managing and he’s appearing like an amateur Sunday league coach right now.

Then your main gripe is a valid point.

and the list goes on.

Think it’s getting past your bedtime mate.

and the list goes on.

Think it’s getting past your bedtime mate.

Get to fuck. Trying to tell people what they can and can’t say about the useless prick.

Shove your ego up your ass.