Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I think today's game will be a good guage of Bruce and how his side play against a newly promoted team bringing his former team here. Newcastle have had a few years start on Villa and with Rafa's tactics well drilled into the 11, we should be better and more coherent than Villa. I would even take 40% possession given we are the away team, as long as it is part of the gameplan.

I think today's game will be a good guage of Bruce and how his side play against a newly promoted team bringing his former team here. Newcastle have had a few years start on Villa and with Rafa's tactics well drilled into the 11, we should be better and more coherent than Villa. I would even take 40% possession given we are the away team, as long as it is part of the gameplan.

200.gif

Monday 20th February 2017: Newcastle 2-0 Aston Villa. Rafa's Newcastle top of the league with +37 goal difference, on course to becoming the Champions. Bruce's Villa in 17th with -8.

I know! I've got an idea, lads! In a couple years' time, let's replace our manager with that guy!

SteV[/member] is Steve Bruce? Ace!

Sigh 😔

Clearly incapable of interpreting what I said.

If you want to give him stick for that performance tonight, tactics, inability to defend set pieces, general lethargy, then go ahead I’m not going to argue.

I haven’t even commented on his managerial ability. I might think he’s shite. But calling him a “fat cunt” or “cabbage head” because he’s appointed some people called Steve, or something else completely irrelevant is childish and pathetic. And I continue to stand by that belief.