Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

As much as I dislike Bruce you cant put it all down to luck. He deserves credit for how well we're doing at the minute. Having said that, I don't like, don't trust him and I'm absolutely certain that his time here will turn to utter shit and he'll end it with the sack.

His subs won us the game today. Deserves some credit.

Accepting that does not mean accepting hes a more decorated manager than Rafa. It doesn't mean accepting the way the club is run and it doesn't mean you're an Ashley apologist.

From all the games we've won recently, this one he deserves the most credit.

Maybe not something you'd like to see for the reasons above, but fair play. Its time to put some negativity aside and enjoy what we can for this moment in time, because it could be worse, far worse.

Amazing how many fans want to give Bruce credit, but still don't trust him to turn things around in the long run.

He has a long career we can reference. Amazing how people don't realise that.

Mental that everyones doing the wrong jobs this season. Defenders finishing left right and centre, Carroll putting in a defensive masterclass,  Shelvey heading it in like Shearer. I wonder if the coaches are getting their training sessions mixed up?

"Ok Steve, you're taking your lads on finishing training, Steve, your lads are doing defending and Steve, your lot are doing headers"

Wheres them Rafa graphs?

Don't have any graphs but we're 9 points better off than at this stage last season.

We hit 21 points against Cardiff, which was our 22nd game.

Think we will tail off massively if ASM is out for a couple of months. Interesting all the same.

this guy is so fucking jammy.

2 shit team performances yet we come away with 4 goals and six points.

unbelievable.

found my self cheering again when we score.

really want to like him, but its proving impossible for some reason - and it's nowt to do with Rafa.

Shades of the pards 5th season like, opponents missing sitters, our keeper making amazing saves, us taking nearly every chance, difference was we had goalscorers in Ba and Cisse, this simply can't continue as we haven't got any this time.

VAR has been kind to us aswell so far.

xG has had us bettering our opponents just twice this season (West Ham away and Bournemouth at home). Each of the other 14 games we’re on the wrong end of it. Results so far don’t really point to what’s actually happening and it doesn’t seem sustainable. Bit like Pardew’s 5th. We’re massively winging it and, fair’s fair, he’s getting results. Can’t help but things could very easily turn though. We’ll see.

I wouldnt mind so much but there is genuinely people on twatter that think hes better than Rafa.

Results have been waaaaay better than the performances.

Think there's a few on here who secretly believe that as well, they just don't have the balls to say it openly.

I wouldnt mind so much but there is genuinely people on twatter that think hes better than Rafa.

Results have been waaaaay better than the performances.

Think there's a few on here who secretly believe that as well, they just don't have the balls to say it openly.

It just doesn't stand up to any scrutiny whatsoever. In fact its fucking ludicrous. :lol:

Well, except for back page supporters and twitter mongs.

The only thing that I think he deserves some praise for is Shelvey. Christ knows where this goal machine has come from.

Aside from that, don't really know where the wins are coming from. We've not looked impressive at any point.