Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I've taken the decision this morning to come away from NUFC altogether.

Can't get any form of enjoyment out of this version of the club, Steve Bruce, the local press, the twatful hangers on and obviously the heinous ownership/leadership teams.

So, after 33 years, that's it.

I'm out.

Be back if/when a takeover ever happens.

Good luck guys :thup:.

:-(

Likewise. I feel little else other than pain when it comes to Newcastle, win lose or draw, but football still fascinates me so I can't keep away. I just bought The Athletic subscription, for instance.

Minhosa's a great poster. Yet another one gone because of this piece of shit club going about things in such a shit way. So many have gone, so many post only occasionally, so many post only rarely. It's hugely depressing. You've just got to look at the stats page, the post counts are continuously falling.

Don't really blame Minhosa for throwing in the towel. I think no one minds watching poor football if there's some hope we are looking to improve year on year. Obviously with Bruce taking over, all pretence of that has gone.

Still, it seems to be good enough for some.

Don't really blame Minhosa for throwing in the towel. I think no one minds watching poor football if there's some hope we are looking to improve year on year. Obviously with Bruce taking over, all pretence of that has gone.

Still, it seems to be good enough for some.

I sort of disagree, if we kept finishing higher despite Ashley the team would eventually improve including the manager

We won’t though

And the 5th place finish is the absolute perfect evidence for it

I still am very happy when we win like, can’t change that,

Just praying for a takeover one day,

Schar and Lejuene are fit, its just obvious he prefers cloggers.

Lejeune had a minor set back in his recovery having been almost ready.  Irony is if he'd brought him back in he'd have got grief for rushing players back too soon like he did with ASM earlier in the season. Just can't win.

Can't get any form of enjoyment out of this version of the club, Steve Bruce, the local press, the twatful hangers on and obviously the heinous ownership/leadership teams.

I'm out.

You don’t have to leave here just because you’ve given up on the current Zombie version of the club. You’re a good poster man and can still vent your rage here. Bit concerned people like you keep leaving and we’ll be left with similar to the Facebook groups out there with loads of ‘Rafa Who??’ posts.

I'm out.

You don’t have to leave here just because you’ve given up on the current Zombie version of the club. You’re a good poster man and can still vent your rage here. Bit concerned people like you keep leaving and we’ll be left with similar to the Facebook groups out there with loads of ‘Rafa Who??’ posts.

I get it, I don't post half as much as I used to, it just seems so futile at the moment, every time the anger starts to build something happens in the short term and half the supporters just like to look at the shiny thing in front of them and not see the bigger picture. Rafa leaving should have been the last straw but a half decent start to the season has all the happy clappers fully engaged again. It's easier to give up than to fight back.

I am certainly unhappy with the ownership, really don't rate the manager either and all the hope I've had at the back end of last season + that takeover that never truly happened really drained me.

Mike Ashley certainly outlasted the fight I had in me; I'm at this point where I don't get too mad or too happy at results, I try to just watch each match because I still love football, I still love NUFC (for what it has been in my life as a sporting team that I have always supported from far away) and I do enjoy talking about the team - good or bad on here.

I don't think I'll ever allow myself to go back to being as deeply involved as I was when i was younger.

I'm out.

:thup:

Minhosa is a top poster, we need his type here if only to vent. Although I doubt it's doing his ticker much good.

I'm out.

I've also given up after 65 years but I still like this forum and most of its content so won't give up on that.  I did try to watch it last night for about 20 minutes but it's worse than bad.  Everyone behind the ball and hope to get lucky but those Pulis/Hughes/Bruce  systems are doomed to failure

Bruce deserves credit for the season so far, find it remarkable people are saying it's all down to Benitez though, have a worse team than last season as lost Rondon and Perez and would be even higher now if them two were still here playing up front with Maxi, dont expect it to last but Bruce is certainly making a fool out of a lot of people so far( me included).

I'm out.

I've also given up after 65 years but I still like this forum and most of its content so won't give up on that.  I did try to watch it last night for about 20 minutes but it's worse than bad.  Everyone behind the ball and hope to get lucky but those Pulis/Hughes/Bruce  systems are doomed to failure

That's how we play away. Sit in, and try and counter. Last season we had 26% possession away to Huddersfield and won 1-0, Leicester away 27% possession and we won 1-0.

Attacking wise needs a lot of improvement, but you can't say the efforts level last night were "worse than bad". Team put a shift in last night, got a little lucky, and took our chances.

Bruce deserves credit for the season so far, find it remarkable people are saying it's all down to Benitez though, have a worse team than last season as lost Rondon and Perez and would be even higher now if them two were still here playing up front with Maxi, dont expect it to last but Bruce is certainly making a fool out of a lot of people so far( me included).

the wum is strong with this one

the wum is strong with this one

I don't think Bruce fans are sophisticated enough to be on the wind up, most of them probably genuinely belief that guff.