Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Definitely xenophobic, I noticed this a long time ago.

Big Sam's whole bung thing got brushed under the carpet, Harry Redknapp's court case was never mentioned. Carragher would've been binned off for good had he been a non Brit.

All correct.

They'd be mocking Bruce now if he was foreign and spouting some of the shite he says in press conferences with an overseas accent.

Imagine if Bruce had got us tenth with Rafa's team that year.

He'd probably got an 8 year contract.

Isn't it amazing that people like Sherwood still get jobs in punditry? Fuck me.

Lifetime contract off the fat whelk I'd suspect.

Great to see the neo-liberal programming is working, and fascism is spreading throughout the digital world, before we go fully simulated.

Suggesting people stay away from the community [of which they've been a part for years] because of their dissatisfaction in the things upon which the community was founded.

OK Millennials.

Everything I don’t like is neoliberal. And the more I don’t like something, the more neoliberal it is.

Ohh look The Chronicle making an article out of Jamie Redknapp’s anti Rafa, pro Bruce comments and retweeting the article 9999 times a day.

Since the summer that theme by The Chronicle has been relentless.

Stinks of PR man Keith Bishop.

The Chronicle pumping out Phil Neville’s anti Rafa, pro Bruce comments too.

Their whole feed is just bash Rafa praise Bruce.

Guest neesy111

[emoji38] I feel like John McClain when he realized it's Christmas and he's back in a basement fighting terrorists. It's f***ing Pardtime all over again.

Ah shit not this again.

[emoji38] I feel like John McClain when he realized it's Christmas and he's back in a basement fighting terrorists. It's f***ing Pardtime all over again.

Ah shit not this again.

[emoji38] How can the same thing happen to the same supporters twice.

The whole 'this time last season thing' is utterly flawed from the get-go anyway. Even if it was an appropriate way of looking at the situation - which it isn't, as it doesn't consider anything about the wider, miserable context - Rafa had 18 points against the same opposing teams compared to Bruce's 16 (that's replacing Norwich with Huddersfield and Villa with Fulham), so go figure.

We're 14th in the Premier League. It's another season of shite - watching smaller, more ambitious clubs have a stab at the European places and the title; addressing their deficiencies and building on their strengths. Meanwhile, we weaken our personnel and tread water in the bottom half, grateful for our measly lot. Split hairs between the performances of the two managers all you like; the one we got rid of should be here, in the dugout, with a summer of fair investment in the team and the facilities behind him. Instead, we've got an underqualified chancer with a team comprised of: agent-favours, lads signed to get us out of the Championship and local crocks signed as a treat to the browbeaten suckups in the audience.

Bruce is complicit in this and for all we might be 'tough to beat', it's no better than what we've had for the last two seasons. We should be moving on, progressing, trying to be the best we can be. But nah, fuck it, Steve Bruce's bawa.

Guest neesy111

The whole 'this time last season thing' is utterly flawed from the get-go anyway. Even if it was an appropriate way of looking at the situation - which it isn't, as it doesn't consider anything about the wider, miserable context - Rafa had 18 points against the same opposing teams compared to Bruce's 16 (that's replacing Norwich with Huddersfield and Villa with Fulham), so go figure.

We're 14th in the Premier League. It's another season of s**** - watching smaller, more ambitious clubs have a stab at the European places and the title; addressing their deficiencies and building on their strengths. Meanwhile, we weaken our personnel and tread water in the bottom half, grateful for our measly lot. Split hairs between the performances of the two managers all you like; the one we got rid of should be here, in the dugout, with a summer of fair investment in the team and the facilities behind him. Instead, we've got an underqualified chancer with a team comprised of: agent-favours, lads signed to get us out of the Championship and local crocks signed as a treat to the browbeaten suckups in the audience.

Bruce is complicit in this and for all we might be 'tough to beat', it's no better than what we've had for the last two seasons. We should be moving on, progressing, trying to be the best we can be. But nah, f*** it, Steve Bruce's bawa.

:clap:

We're 14th in the Premier League. It's another season of shite - watching smaller, more ambitious clubs have a stab at the European places and the title; addressing their deficiencies and building on their strengths. Meanwhile, we weaken our personnel and tread water in the bottom half, grateful for our measly lot. Split hairs between the performances of the two managers all you like; the one we got rid of should be here, in the dugout, with a summer of fair investment in the team and the facilities behind him. Instead, we've got an underqualified chancer with a team comprised of: agent-favours, lads signed to get us out of the Championship and local crocks signed as a treat to the browbeaten suckups in the audience.

Bruce is complicit in this and for all we might be 'tough to beat', it's no better than what we've had for the last two seasons. We should be moving on, progressing, trying to be the best we can be. But nah, fuck it, Steve Bruce's bawa.

Boom! Great post and my sentiments exactly.

The number of folk in the media and our fanbase trying to polish this turd of an appointment for this turd of an owner is a joke. Literally rewriting history to suit their agenda's.

This whole period, post Rafa, is just furthering our pointless existence under Ashley. Literally the no-mans land of supporting a football club.

We're not going anywhere, we're not investing, there is no plan, there is no long term, there is no love, there is no momentum - this is futile, this is pointless, this is NUFC under Mike Ashley.

Just nothing but suffering.

I do not enjoy watching us, I don't enjoy watching us win, I don't enjoy the people around the club any longer (as I did under Rafa), I don't enjoy any of it.

I've stopped attending any games (used to only go to away games), I've stopped people buying the kids the kits, I've completely divorced financially from the club until he's gone.

I'm inches away from sacking it all off but the fear is that the love might not return even under a new owner.

Jamie Redknapp

“Saturday's 2-2 DRAW with Manchester City felt just as good for those fans. They enjoyed this because Newcastle earned that POINT in style”

“They had a go against one of the best teams in the world. Yes they only had 23.6 per cent possession but whenever they had the ball, they looked forwards. This was a performance of positivity”

“Under Benitez, they'd approach these games in more of a negative manner. They'd sit deep. But Bruce wanted to test City”

The same Jamie Redknapp

“I don’t buy into those tactics if you’re going to the Etihad by all means but not at home, the possession stats are embarrassing”

“If you’re a Newcastle player in that dressing room you’re embarrassed”

“It’s been hard to watch, it’s working yeah but it’s not football”

“Rafa Benitez is the only manager in the Premier League that can get away with this, he’s made a living out of playing this way”

Made a living out of playing that way?

Why has Rafa Benitez got the record for the biggest goalscoring Champions League win in Real Madrid & Liverpool’s history? Both 8v0 wins.

Why has he got the record for biggest goalscoring win in Chelsea’s PL history(8v0)

Why has no other manager produced a team that’s had 7 different goalscorers in a match in Premier League history?

Why has he got the biggest goalscoring win in Real Madrid’s history in the last 60 years(10v2)

Why is he the highest goal rate Real Madrid manager in the last 60 years with a 2.78 goal average, why hasn’t Guardiola ever had a higher goalscoring average than that anywhere?

But yeah Rafa Benitez has only played defensive his whole career...

It’s the biggest myth in football.

Rafa Benitez has proved he can play all types of approaches it’s the reason he’s been successful with high talent level and lower talent level players.

Career approach adaptability = Rafa Benitez.

We're 14th in the Premier League. It's another season of s**** - watching smaller, more ambitious clubs have a stab at the European places and the title; addressing their deficiencies and building on their strengths. Meanwhile, we weaken our personnel and tread water in the bottom half, grateful for our measly lot. Split hairs between the performances of the two managers all you like; the one we got rid of should be here, in the dugout, with a summer of fair investment in the team and the facilities behind him. Instead, we've got an underqualified chancer with a team comprised of: agent-favours, lads signed to get us out of the Championship and local crocks signed as a treat to the browbeaten suckups in the audience.

Bruce is complicit in this and for all we might be 'tough to beat', it's no better than what we've had for the last two seasons. We should be moving on, progressing, trying to be the best we can be. But nah, f*** it, Steve Bruce's bawa.

Bang on.

You know, having the ball just 23% of the time against one of the best teams in the world and working a draw is great and all but we'll also play that way against fellow relegation candidates.  A coworker complimented me on the performance this morning and couldn't understand why I wasn't excited.  Yeah, the frantic counters are fun but it's the dross in between that kills me.  Kind of hard to keep getting excited by a good block and then a clearance and subsequent recycle by the opposition.

Jamie Redknapp

“Saturday's 2-2 DRAW with Manchester City felt just as good for those fans. They enjoyed this because Newcastle earned that POINT in style”

“They had a go against one of the best teams in the world. Yes they only had 23.6 per cent possession but whenever they had the ball, they looked forwards. This was a performance of positivity”

“Under Benitez, they'd approach these games in more of a negative manner. They'd sit deep. But Bruce wanted to test City”

The same Jamie Redknapp

“I don’t buy into those tactics if you’re going to the Etihad by all means but not at home, the possession stats are embarrassing”

“If you’re a Newcastle player in that dressing room you’re embarrassed”

“It’s been hard to watch, it’s working yeah but it’s not football”

“Rafa Benitez is the only manager in the Premier League that can get away with this, he’s made a living out of playing this way”

Made a living out of playing that way?

Why has Rafa Benitez got the record for the biggest goalscoring Champions League win in Real Madrid & Liverpool’s history? Both 8v0 wins.

Why has he got the record for biggest goalscoring win in Chelsea’s PL history(8v0)

Why has no other manager produced a team that’s had 7 different goalscorers in a match in Premier League history?

Why has he got the biggest goalscoring win in Real Madrid’s history in the last 60 years(10v2)

Why is he the highest goal rate Real Madrid manager in the last 60 years with a 2.78 goal average, why hasn’t Guardiola ever had a higher goalscoring average than that anywhere?

But yeah Rafa Benitez has only played defensive his whole career...

It’s the biggest myth in football.

Rafa Benitez has proved he can play all types of approaches it’s the reason he’s been successful with high talent level and lower talent level players.

Career approach adaptability = Rafa Benitez.

Brilliant. Should stick this prick in the jungle with his old man and leave the cunts there.

This whole arguments about Bruce and Rafa here is flawed. Most of you lot here act like you are something big in giving analysis. Why are you even try to compare the two? :idiot2: Rafa is gone it was a fluke appointment by Ashley and co. Lets not compare the two and waste millions of words of hate for Bruce. If you want to support Bruce and give what he did wrong in his merit. It would be better rather than compare him him with the great Rafa and give him daily venom of hate.

This whole arguments about Bruce and Rafa here is flawed. Most of you lot here act like you are something big in giving analysis. Why are you even try to compare the two? :idiot2: Rafa is gone it was a fluke appointment by Ashley and co. Lets not compare the two and waste millions of words of hate for Bruce. If you want to support Bruce and give what he did wrong in his merit. It would be better rather than compare him him with the great Rafa and give him daily venom of hate.

The only reason any comparison is flawed is because one has a history of success behind him and the other is a career plodder who gets on well with the press pack.

Guest Howaythetoon

Spot on, top post Yorkie :thup: How others can’t see this, it baffles me, clearly all about agendas.

Looking at the start of last season, at what time did we have Rondon fully fit? It's a joke comparing. Let's see how we compare at the end of the season :lol: :lol: :(

Also bullshit that we were negative all the time under Rafa. Played some lovely football after Almiron came in for example.